Pierce Thomas Commits to Butler

CauseThatsMyDJ

8 hours ago, Mike said:

You win the game if you have shooters we have zero!

Pshhh.. you win the game by playing better than the other team. This kid is 6'6 and ungodly athletic and instate. This is also a recruiting thread and there's zero reason to whine about the team in it. You have an entire regular board for that. Do it there. 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ButlerHoosier said:

Any update onThomas?

Not since he was at the game about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I've heard though that Butler is in a good spot with him since they have an offer on the table. He likes Purdue but they haven't offered him yet. I'm sure IU will get serious consideration as well if they offer. 

We just have to pick a horse and ride it. Can't ride them all....well unless we hitch a wagon but anyways you can't make priorities of all the kids...only so many spots and you have to prioritize. I think we have done a good job going after the ones we want really hard. Wesley, Lander, Kaufman, Furst all KNOW we want them bad. I think we have put in enough work with some others to stay on the radar but I much prefer the targeted approach by Archie then the shot gun approach. It feels more genuine and I think it will result in better results. (Fingers crossed)

• 1 month later...
  • KDB changed the title to Pierce Thomas Commits to Butler

Archived