Apology

Wanted to apologize for my recent posts and actions especially toward a couple members.  It was in appropriate and uncalled for and I’m truly sorry.  Going through a bit of a rough patch in life (nothing serious just personal stuff) and I’m not handling it well.  So again I do want to apologize to everyone I may have offended.  

You are a good man to say that , I hope everything goes well for you and the rough patch smooths out. You have never said anything to me and when a person is having some tough times and the hoosiers are sucking for a couple of months things can get really stressful. Hang in there and God bless 

Just now, Cutter said:

You are a good man to say that , I hope everything goes well for you and the rough patch smooths out. You have never said anything to me and when a person is having some tough times and the hoosiers are sucking for a couple of months things can get really stressful. Hang in there and God bless 

I appreciate that but my rough patch doesn’t excuse my actions and words.  I’ll be better in the future though.  Thanks for the kind words.

Takes a big man to apologize, especially on an internet board.  Shows your true character, many here could learn a thing or two about character.  I lurk often and post seldom, but didn’t see any posts from you that come close to some of the filth and garbage some select posters here provide.  Thank you for your past insight and look forward to reading your future posts.

1 hour ago, IUwins0708 said:

Wanted to apologize for my recent posts and actions especially toward a couple members.  It was in appropriate and uncalled for and I’m truly sorry.  Going through a bit of a rough patch in life (nothing serious just personal stuff) and I’m not handling it well.  So again I do want to apologize to everyone I may have offended.  

All good brother. Appreciate what you bring to the board. Thanks and keep the info flowing.

Bud I was in the same spot over a year ago. Left the board a long time because of my personal life. You apologizing and saying this makes my heart hurt for YOU. If you want to PM me and vent PLEASE DO IT. For a long time message boards were a place for me to escape and have fun and eventually the pain in my life got so great even this place became a place of pain and frustration.

my heart goes out to you. Your apology is so accepted. Big time. I value you on this board and your history. You’ve proven that obviously you’re struggling because I know who YOU are on this board. Stay here. This is a little “home.” 👍🏻

Appreciate each and every one of you.  I’ll get through it just as our Hoosiers will!

We all have had our rough patches and I appreciate all you bring to the board. The apology I do not feel was needy but says a lot about character.  Just know that I am only a few minutes away and you know how to find me if you need anything.  Hope things are getting better.

12 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

No problem at all and we have all been there so no need to apologize.

I guess if we are apologizing then I should as well because I have probably come off a little harsh lately and if I have then I apologize as well.  I sometimes feel like a hypocrite getting on people who are a little negative because I use to be that same person because I was so negative when my team lost.  When that started affecting people around me was when I decided I needed to change the way I reacted to losses.  I still get upset and yell things I shouldn't during the games but what has changed is the way I respond to the losses afterwards.  I just don't let them bother me and let it linger like I use to but I apologize to the people I get on for being negative.

On 2/20/2019 at 7:54 PM, IUwins0708 said:

Brave post my dude. Life is crazy right now. Especially for those 35 and under. I'll be here for you in private messages if you ever want it. I've had my own issues on here. You're never alone. 

On 2/21/2019 at 8:56 AM, IU Scott said:

I guess if we are apologizing then I should as well because I have probably come off a little harsh lately and if I have then I apologize as well.  I sometimes feel like a hypocrite getting on people who are a little negative because I use to be that same person because I was so negative when my team lost.  When that started affecting people around me was when I decided I needed to change the way I reacted to losses.  I still get upset and yell things I shouldn't during the games but what has changed is the way I respond to the losses afterwards.  I just don't let them bother me and let it linger like I use to but I apologize to the people I get on for being negative.

Cheers scott. We'll probably battle in posts till the end but we're still hoosiers at the end of the day and that's a beautiful thing. :) 

Archived