Crean on the Mic

Georgia tied with Miss St with .5 seconds left and Miss St on the line. Miss St misses the 1st free throw but a fan throws a stuffed animal onto the floor so they assess a technical and he makes the next shot and Miss St wins. But more notably, Crean grabbed the Mic and addressed the fans after the incident. Saw some debate earlier if that was still allowed. Apparently it is. No one ever questioned Crean’s character and I appreciate that he stepped in.

Just now, Zville Hoosier said:

Georgia tied with Miss St with .5 seconds left and Miss St on the line. Miss St misses the 1st free throw but a fan throws a stuffed animal onto the floor so they assess a technical and he makes the next shot and Miss St wins. But more notably, Crean grabbed the Mic and addressed the fans after the incident. Saw some debate earlier if that was still allowed. Apparently it is. No one ever questioned Crean’s character and I appreciate that he stepped in.

It’s a conference to conference thing I believe.  I don’t think it’s allowed in the BIG

11 hours ago, Zville Hoosier said:

Did video confirm it to be a Georgia fan? Maybe a ticked off Miss St. Fan for missing the FT

18 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Did video confirm it to be a Georgia fan? Maybe a ticked off Miss St. Fan for missing the FT

That's what I was thinking as well. I was surprised no warning at all. What's to prevent an opposing fan doing this moving forward. Is it likely? Of course not but if Georgia was on bubble for tourney and they lost a bid that way? Wow. 

Archived