Iowa Postgame Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Sigh.

Somehow it will be Archie's fault that Bohannon's prayers were all answered.

THE PACK LINE SUCKS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Edit - To clarify, I'm making fun of the people that say the pack line is not a good defense. Iowa was 7-25 including the last 4 by Bohannon

Ok I need help from fans smarter than me...

i watched tons of YouTube stuff and followed closely the recruitments of Eric Gordon and Romeo and I’m sorry it is NIGHT AND DAY. I get that the NBA drafts on potential and I’m not saying romeo sucks, he is a VERY good freshman guard but my gosh AJ Guyton was way better as a frosh than he is. Eric Gordon was both more clutch, more confident, and more complete of a guard than romeo. Eric Gordon LOOKED like a top five pick. Romeo does not on Any level in my mind. He looks like a kid who will get chewed up his first year in the NBA. He gets lost in big college games so idk how he’s just gonna flip a switch against talent and athletic ability that’s WAY better than what he’s playing against now. I am lost and looking for an explanation 

1 minute ago, BADGERVOL said:

Ok I need help from fans smarter than me...

i watched tons of YouTube stuff and followed closely the recruitments of Eric Gordon and Romeo and I’m sorry it is NIGHT AND DAY. I get that the NBA drafts on potential and I’m not saying romeo sucks, he is a VERY good freshman guard but my gosh AJ Guyton was way better as a frosh than he is. Eric Gordon was both more clutch, more confident, and more complete of a guard than romeo. Eric Gordon LOOKED like a top five pick. Romeo does not on Any level in my mind. He looks like a kid who will get chewed up his first year in the NBA. He gets lost in big college games so idk how he’s just gonna flip a switch against talent and athletic ability that’s WAY better than what he’s playing against now. I am lost and looking for an explanation 

Gordon also had the B10 POY in the paint

1 minute ago, Bob said:

I was hoping Romeo would take it to the hole also but it was a clean shot. Bottom line shot 60% from the free throw line and we win easily. That kid from Iowa can shoot. That’s what we need. What a gamer

If you define clean shot as a fade away for a guy who isn’t even a good shooter from behind the arc then yes, but he can get that shot anytime and anytime in the game it’s a BAD SHOT

Archived