This Team Isn't Finishing

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Don't worry we'll be inserting TJD, Hunter and hopefully Brooks into the starting 5 next season.  All we'll be well.

How is the doom fest over at rivals because after what I read on there Saturday I have totally stopped going there and signed out for good.  Are you just trying to bring all of that doom and gloom from there to this board as well.

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

How is the doom fest over at rivals because after what I read on there Saturday I have totally stopped going there and signed out for good.  Are you just trying to bring all of that doom and gloom from there to this board as well.

Need to elaborate more Scott, what did you see?

11 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

How could anyone be down on a potential line-up consisting of Hunter TJD and Brooks? Those are all Archie guys and quite frankly a helluva a lot of talent that could do major damage to opposing teams. 

Because the minute they start losing, everyone will be telling you that you were stupid to expect anything out of a freshman.

20 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Actually , this team has been decimated because of youth and injury!!

Although true they are still excuses. We hammer other teams when they use those exact arguments. I have always said "excuses are like buttholes, everyone has them and they all stink" when it's all said and done it's about wins and losees.

4 hours ago, IU Scott said:

The only way this board could be more negative than Rivals is if it were made of celluloid and had "Kodak" stamped across the top. 

Just now, hoosiertildeath said:

1981-no Freshmen starters ! 2018-19 three or four Freshmen starters a great part of the time ! Plus all those damn injuries that you seem to overlook ?

Umm.  You need to check our roster again THD.  Not sure who you are classifying as freshmen, but you aren't going to find 3 or 4 of them in the starting lineup.  

3 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Although true they are still excuses. We hammer other teams when they use those exact arguments. I have always said "excuses are like buttholes, everyone has them and they all stink" when it's all said and done it's about wins and losees.

I think they are facts and not excuses especially early on

1 minute ago, hoosiertildeath said:

1981-no Freshmen starters ! 2018-19 three or four Freshmen starters a great part of the time ! Plus all those damn injuries that you seem to overlook ?

Who in our starting lineup are you considering a freshman?  Romeo, Phinesee, and   ????????

Archived