Wisconsin Game Thread

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Anyone ask him why he doesn’t? I still doubt that’s the reason but it is weird.

It is weird....I have no idea why he does it.  He takes a lot of contact with very few whistles...outside of being a freshman, I am not sure why else he would be officiated differently

I did a quick scan of the game thread and didn't see a mention,  so I am going to ask a question to the board. 

The charge called on Davis I didn't understand.  I know he lowered his shoulder,  but both of the defender's feet were inside of that idiotic arc in the lane.  Isn't that an automatic block?

Just now, Andy06 said:

I did a quick scan of the game thread and didn't see a mention,  so I am going to ask a question to the board. 

The charge called on Davis I didn't understand.  I know he lowered his shoulder,  but both of the defender's feet were inside of that idiotic arc in the lane.  Isn't that an automatic block?

Not vs. Indiana it isn’t.  Maybe other teams it is.

Just now, Andy06 said:

Its a block if feet in the arch for every team except IU.

1 minute ago, Andy06 said:

I think that is only on a drive block/charge. Not on post up...and he definitely lowered his shoulder.

Archived