Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

milehiiu

Keion Brooks Jr.

1 minute ago, 5 championships said:

I coach a kid that played with Lander in AAU and he says that Lander likes IU but really Really likes Michigan 

That's what was said on the Rivals board that his family are big UM fans.

11 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

I coach a kid that played with Lander in AAU and he says that Lander likes IU but really Really likes Michigan 

Those are the top two schools

5 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I am going to reclassify from 1989 to 2018 class.  I was suppose to come with Chaney and the Graham's but I decided to play a church league instead. Going that route is equivalent of going to the G-League today.

Make sure you invite Rabjohns to your press conference.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Those are the top two schools

The last time we heard that, DJ Carton picked Ohio State out of the blue!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Danomatic said:

That one still stings! DJ is heck of a player if we could of got him with TJD and Keion your talking about something really special. Bring so close is what really sucks about it 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

Yes, wanted it to be on his time.  KBJ will verbal soon and sign in the spring.  Still thinking there might be the “surprise” commit I mentioned several weeks or months ago.

Hook me up with private message too old buddy. I need to figure out how to make it work anyway 😂 

5 hours ago, Danomatic said:

True lol. But that’s the case right now

Sorry If I have missed this, but if Keion chooses IU, where does that put us in terms of class rankings with Brooks, TJD and Franklin for next year?  top 20 class with just those 3?

8 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Sorry If I have missed this, but if Keion chooses IU, where does that put us in terms of class rankings with Brooks, TJD and Franklin for next year?  top 20 class with just those 3?

Using the Class Calculator, adding Keion would take IU's class to 13th nationally and 2nd in the B1G.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, KDB said:

Using the Class Calculator, adding Keion would take IU's class to 13th nationally and 2nd in the B1G.

Thanks, work internet must be slow cause I couldn't get the website to update the class rankings properly. 

22 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

Yes, wanted it to be on his time.  KBJ will verbal soon and sign in the spring.  Still thinking there might be the “surprise” commit I mentioned several weeks or months ago.

22 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Feel free to PM the surprise.  I wont hold you to it. All I am hearing is potential reclassification for Morton. I have always believed Stewart to be a Spring decision and he would be a dream type commit. 

I'll take a PM too please. 😀

30 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

What happens if a third McDonald’s All American signs this spring? One would think that pushes us to a top 5 class... 🤔

As it stands now, adding Brooks and Stewart would have us tied for the 2nd ranked class with USC, behind Arizona.

5 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

As it stands now, adding Brooks and Stewart would have us tied for the 2nd ranked class with USC, behind Arizona.

Sounds like a dream, and next year we will be the Duke. If Romeo stays, those T-shirt companies should start printing 40-0 T-shirts. 😁

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Woah!  Pipe dream but make it happen Archie and company! 

Just so everyone is clear, Stewart isn’t an IU lean, or anything like that.  He’s simply reconsidering us and that alone is a positive. He’s not the possible surprise recruit either.....hint hint

edit-Sorry to derail KBJs thread but the talk about it was here. Feel free to move where anyone sees fit.  

Edited by IUwins0708
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Just so everyone is clear, Stewart isn’t an IU lean, or anything like that.  He’s simply reconsidering us and that alone is a positive. He’s not the possible surprise recruit either.....hint hint

edit-Sorry to derail KBJs thread but the talk about it was here. Feel free to move where anyone sees fit.  

You working on some PM’s? ;)

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I hAve no clue how this pm works but if you send any please send me one too!      Hopefully there instructions on how to retrieve it. LOL

As soon as I get enough info to know it’s legit I’ll pass it along to everyone. Until then please stop the PM’s.  I don’t have that much time to get back with each of you.  It could be a while before we know about this recruit for sure, like spring signing period.  If Stewart shows enough interest he will be the last scholly given out next year.  Archie likes balanced classes so he’s not going to take a 5 man class, at least from what I’m told.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

As soon as I get enough info to know it’s legit I’ll pass it along to everyone. Until then please stop the PM’s.  I don’t have that much time to get back with each of you.  It could be a while before we know about this recruit for sure, like spring signing period.  If Stewart shows enough interest he will be the last scholly given out next year.  Archie likes balanced classes so he’s not going to take a 5 man class, at least from what I’m told.

Thank you!