• Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

12pm window:

Texas/TCU

Wofford/VMI

Nova/Seton Hall

Syracuse/Clemson

Well, this did not go our way. TCU, Seton Hall and Clemson all win. Wofford helped us by staying alive in their conference tournament. Texas is now 16-15...if they lose their first conference tournament game, there can't be any way they get in at 16-16.

9 minutes ago, CincyHoosier said:

I think we are going to need 2 in the BTT.  The bubble teams keep winning. 

You know more and more I’m thinking our guys need to just take it a game at a time but really be of the mindset of “we have one path that we have 100% control over and that’s WINNING the BTT.” 

18 minutes ago, CincyHoosier said:

I think we are going to need 2 in the BTT.  The bubble teams keep winning. 

I have really thought all along that to remove any doubt, it would take two wins in the BTT.  That thought worries me because our second game will either be against Michigan who we haven’t even played all that close this year or try to do the next to impossible and beat Michigan St for a third time.

34 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

2pm window:

NC State/BC

Florida/UK

Georgetown/Marquette

I think you've found your life's calling. You are a beast with all this "who needs to win" info. Thanks so much! There is no way I could figure all of this out. Only on HSN, right?

6 minutes ago, 94hoosier said:

We rate out very good against a lot off the teams above us. Florida, Texas, Alabama, tcu temple Ohio state

win tomorrow and one in big ten and we have 7 quad 1 and no bad losses. None of the above teams or Minnesota can say that

We have to hope that there is a lot of emphasis on quad 1 record. Coming into today:

IU 6-9

FL 3-10

TX 5-9

NC ST 2-8

OK 4-9

Clemson 1-9

Furman 1-5

OSU 4-8

Murray St 0-2

TCU 2-8

Creighton 2-10

Temple 2-6