How do we make the NCAA tourney

Indykev

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ArchieBall13 said:

Well Wofford finding a way to win was huge. That's 1 additional spot guaranteed for bubble teams that would have been taken away. 

I remember early in the year watching UNCG play at UK and they played them very tough and led for a lot of the game.  I think with them losing I don't think they will get an at large but they are a pretty good team.  Also UNCG played Gonzaga in the tournament last year and almost beat them.  Also watch a little  of the CAA semi finals and Hofstra won in OT and they had a guy score 42 pints and he is the second leading scorer n the country.

5 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Wofford is nowhere near the bubble, guys. They are being projected as a 7.

But why a seven seed. Haven’t beat a good team. 

Not sure Oklahoma has a better resume than IU. There best out if conference win is Florida. Only 7 conference wins

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

While I was watching Wofford I wonder if the conference office of this conference would want Wofford to lose so they could get a second bid and thought that about the MAC with Buffalo.

I have often wondered about that kind of stuff myself.

28 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I think Gonzaga wins the WCC easily. I worry about Washington, VCU, and Buffalo. 

If Washington doesn't win that trainwreck of a conference tournament, they don't deserve a spot.  We could have played the way we did during the 1-12 streak and still finished 2nd in the Pac12 this year. 

20 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Well a 1th seed but have to remember the head of this site is an IU alum and is sometimes on  Assembly Call.  If this is the case we would be matchup with UL again.

Also noticed that if we beat UL in the first game we probably would be matched up with 3 seed Houston and Kelvin Sampson unless Houston loses to 14 seed Montana.

Archived