Michigan State pregame

I consulted my magic Hen-rygarding Saturday’s game. He admitted  that the alcohol in his stoMc Quaid heavily in his vision for the game. He sees the Hoosiers coming out “smokin’ like a Winston.” Coach Izzo pissed about the Goings on in the game that he starts whining to CAM—“Ahrens you gonna give us a chance?” The game becomes so lopsided that the students start chanting “ you can’t Cassius!”

😬

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came in off the ice tonight and stopped at a bar for a burger and and a brew.  Sat next to a guy all dressed in green.  He introduced himself as "Spartacus".  About that time I lifted my right leg and let one fly.  He looks at me and said "What was that?".  I replied that was a "Fartacus".  

12 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

As a loyal Indiana University fan since 1948 , I might shock some of you , but I Hope Michigan State beats Indiana ? Muck pee yew ! Yes I Hate pu that much

If you are a loyal fan then you would never want IU to lose a game.  I couldn't care less if it would hurt Purdue because I don't really care about them.

10 minutes ago, GoshenFan84 said:

My love for the Hoosiers trumps my hate for Purdue. IU wins 65-63

Agreed. What's the absolute worse that can happen? They add to this hallowed resume? Good Lord, if I had to add a Helm banner and cheerleading to IUs history to boast about, I'd go to a shrink.

Screenshot_20190228-073345_Chrome.jpg

38 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I am beyond shock my friend. Love triumphs over hate. I love IU hate PU

Just like last night a Purdue win was the best for IU because it allowed us to get a game closer to UI so we can get out of having to play in the first day of the BTT.  I was still hopin for a PU loss because I never want them to win a game.

16 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Just like last night a Purdue win was the best for IU because it allowed us to get a game closer to UI so we can get out of having to play in the first day of the BTT.  I was still hopin for a PU loss because I never want them to win a game.

Yes.  I was conflicted watching the PU game on Wednesday night. Really don't care for either fan base. However, in the end, I was satisfied with the way the game turned out. Exactly for the reason you stated. 

20 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Do we want to play day 1. Gives us an opportunity for another win. I see it both ways. 

21 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I think playing in the first day of the BTT would be beneficial for us. Another opportunity for a win.

I think playing on day 1 gives the team a better chance to make the big dance.  Add another win to the column on day 1 and assuming we win our remaining 3 conference games that puts us at 18-14.  If we win on day two, that puts us at 19-14 which should make the big dance sitting at 19-14 with our Net ranking and quad 1 wins. 

1 minute ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

I think playing on day 1 gives the team a better chance to make the big dance.  Add another win to the column on day 1 and assuming we win our remaining 3 conference games that puts us at 18-14.  If we win on day two, that puts us at 19-14 which should make the big dance sitting at 19-14 with our Net ranking and quad 1 wins. 

You raise a good point. 

10 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

We're likely not playing on day 1 if we win our final 2 games, as 2 of those games are against teams that are just ahead of us in the standings.

We will have to WARD off a 3pt barrage to win this game. I don't see any home runs from AARON,HENRY in this one. the Spartans will have a LOYER expectations since the Hoosiers already won in East Lansing. I think Deron Davis will BINGHAM in the head and Sparty will be GOINS the wrong way and the other (not nearly as good) LANGFORD will hobble on the court to try and stop Delta Burke from scoring in  the Hoosiers basket. During the timeout Fife looks at Izzo and says I am a really good KITHIER and plants one on his lips. Izzo throws a chair and it hits and knocks out TILLMAN like a punch from "Don't call me CASSIUS!! The excitement cause the usual green shorts of Sparty to turn BROWN. In the final seconds Conner does his Best Paul GEORGE impersonation and misses the 3 at the buzzer Hoosiers win 68-66. Mark it down

Archived