Michigan State pregame

Just now, hoosiertildeath said:

Pease get it straight . If Indiana wins tommorrow that will HELP turdu e ! No true Indiana fan should ever Want to help those jerks imho !

I would hope you want IU to win every game especially tomorrow since if we win out we still have a shot at the tournament.  Who cares about Purdue because even if they win the conference they will still get beat in the NCAA tournament.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Pease get it straight . If Indiana wins tommorrow that will HELP turdu e ! No true Indiana fan should ever Want to help those jerks imho !

A true IU fan would want what is best for IU and not be concerned about Purdue in the standings.

17 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

We had 2 chances to take care of Purdue and didnt. We need to focus on us not them. Every win keeps us closer from the bottom and our only hope to make tournament.  Your hatred for PU  is showing to be stronger than your love of IU. is it Hoosier Til Death or Hate Purdue til death 

17 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

We had 2 chances to take care of Purdue and didnt. We need to focus on us not them. Every win keeps us closer from the bottom and our only hope to make tournament.  Your hatred for PU  is showing to be stronger than your love of IU. is it Hoosier Til Death or Hate Purdue til death 

LOL, got to love that let's lose to screw Purdue mentality.  I am almost speechless.

When HTD calls for a loss on Saturday, regardless of his hatred of all things PU, I think it is time for an intervention.

Beginning to think HTD has a serious case of PDS..... Purdue Derangement Syndrom.

Not an attack at all. But a case of concern. 

16 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

When HTD calls for a loss on Saturday, regardless of his hatred of all things PU, I think it is time for an intervention.

Beginning to think HTD has a serious case of PDS..... Purdue Derangement Syndrom.

Load up the bus and lets head to Seymour 

20 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Am I the only one that saw the symptoms early on?   LOL

5 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Part of me has to wonder if this is return fire by Izzo for Archie making it seem like Davis was nowhere near returning the day before the first game.  I think there is some animosity here bubbling up.

Welcome to the NFL where coaches play these types of mental ploys.

2 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I have it straight.  If Indiana wins tomorrow, it helps Indiana.  If it helps Indiana, no further thought needed. {end}. Done. Game over. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

3 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Do you not want Indiana to make a post-season tournament?  I know I want them to.  Even if it is not the NCAA, the NIT would require a .500 record or better.  

I am gonna be honest here.  HTD seems to have some fascination with Purdue...to the extent that he makes no rational sense.  Every post he makes anymore has a Boiler reference.  But losing...is unacceptable in my book just to satisfy whatever dementia he suffers from.  You guys that know him, need to reach out to him.  I am concerned about his health, and I am serious.

3 hours ago, rico said:

I am gonna be honest here.  HTD seems to have some fascination with Purdue...to the extent that he makes no rational sense.  Every post he makes anymore has a Boiler reference.  But losing...is unacceptable in my book just to satisfy whatever dementia he suffers from.  You guys that know him, need to reach out to him.  I am concerned about his health, and I am serious.

Who has the creepier fascination; HTD with Purdue or Scott with the 80s? 

6 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Part of me has to wonder if this is return fire by Izzo for Archie making it seem like Davis was nowhere near returning the day before the first game.  I think there is some animosity here bubbling up.

Well maybe Izzo shouldn't have had his starters in up 20+ with 90 seconds to go in year 1 vs Archie. Izzo and that whole university have every run up coming to them. 

3 hours ago, rico said:

Can't you just put on ignore? Not sure referencing dementia is a good look. Plenty of us have family/friends who suffer. Anyway...I love what HTD posts. You know why? It's because it's what he believes. Just my 2 cents. 

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Can't you just put on ignore? Not sure referencing dementia is a good look. Plenty of us have family/friends who suffer. Anyway...I love what HTD posts. You know why? It's because it's what he believes. Just my 2 cents. 

Well, you reach out to him.  What he is posting ain't a good look.  Just my 2 1/2 cents.

Archived