Indiana Executes on the Details.....and Closes

These quotes are telling:

“He definitely made an aggressive play,” Miller said.  “We talked about it after the Iowa game. Don’t settle. Get to the rim. Sometimes that’s easier said than done, but he made a great play on the finish.”

“I mean, just finally I hit one,” Langford said.  “I know the past two times I had it in my hand at the end of the game, it didn’t come out as we planned. I just learned from mistakes in the past two, settling for a jump shot, and I felt like they couldn’t stop me getting to the rim. That’s exactly what I did, and I made the shot.”

42 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

These quotes are telling:

“He definitely made an aggressive play,” Miller said.  “We talked about it after the Iowa game. Don’t settle. Get to the rim. Sometimes that’s easier said than done, but he made a great play on the finish.”

“I mean, just finally I hit one,” Langford said.  “I know the past two times I had it in my hand at the end of the game, it didn’t come out as we planned. I just learned from mistakes in the past two, settling for a jump shot, and I felt like they couldn’t stop me getting to the rim. That’s exactly what I did, and I made the shot.”

There is definitely some learning and growth going on.  Romeo is fully engaged.  This is where the one and done is sad for me.  We are just never going to see the best that this kid could be in college.  But we knew that going in.  He's a great representative for IU though.

Archived