NBA Thread

Brogdon was interviewed on NBA radio this morning, good interviewee, we’ll spoken with a good head on his shoulders, in Africa supporting both his charity, building water wells, and basketball without borders developing Africa’s youth. The wave of players coming over to the NBA - like Siakim for example - isn’t far off. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Brogdon was interviewed on NBA radio this morning, good interviewee, we’ll spoken with a good head on his shoulders, in Africa supporting both his charity, building water wells, and basketball without borders developing Africa’s youth. The wave of players coming over to the NBA - like Siakim for example - isn’t far off. 

The Pacers have two of the absolute best guys in the league as the face of the organization now. Vic and Brogdon are both wonderful human beings and great representatives of the organization. 

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Good assessment imo.

interesting comment on IU “shaky team offense...”

You thought our offense was good? Our defense was there pretty much all year. When teams started packing it in it pretty much dried up Romeo’s driving lanes. I agree it was spot on assessment.

On 8/9/2019 at 12:40 PM, FW_Hoosier said:

After taking a look at that blogger’s profile, I don’t think he’s THAT Damon Bailey.

Yeah.  I was aware of that.  It was an attempt at humor.

Edit.  Okay i now see that Hoopster fell for the fake Damon Bailey thing.  I guess that does make it funny after all.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...