NBA Thread

3 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

My biggest love hate relationship on the Bucks is Middleton. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I know what you mean. He is on my fantasy team. Do you think they made a mistake in resigning him instead of Brogdon?

Edited by dgambill

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I know what you mean. He is on my fantasy team. Do you think they made a mistake in resigning him instead of Brogdon?

I’ve gone back and forth many times on it. I’d honestly say it’s almost a push. I slightly lean towards wishing we still had Brogdon. I know the fan base is very split over it. They can see both sides.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

I’ve gone back and forth many times on it. I’d honestly say it’s almost a push. I slightly lean towards wishing we still had Brogdon. I know the fan base is very split over it. They can see both sides.

I think it came down to I think Middleton give them a better chance to win this year and thus lock up Giannis long term but I think in the next couple years Brogdon will be the better player and perhaps an all star.

43 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Romeo getting some good love from Celtics twitter. He played 23 minutes and had 8 points, including 2-for-3 from 3. He was also really solid on defense, even getting subbed in for a defensive possession at the end of the first half. 

Waiting for the Romeo hater to tell us how bad he is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

Why does former Pacers always torch us it seems. Hill and Matthews lit us up. If Bird was still running us he’d probably trade Vic for both.

Hill has really stepped his game up this season in the absence of Brogdon. Donte has blossomed well also. There was talk that Donte’s defensive improvement and potential was another reason the coaching staff leaned more towards keeping Middleton over Brogdon. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I really like the upside of Donte!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rico said:

Rarely do I watch a NBA game before the play-offs but I caught the last 10 minutes of the Lakers/Clips game last night.  Very entertaining.

Yes. I'd say all in all the games yesterday were played with a little heart. You could see all the teams really wanted to win...they knew they were the showcase teams of the NBA. I know the Lakers get all the publicity because they have the better record...but once again..Clippers look the better team.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Yes. I'd say all in all the games yesterday were played with a little heart. You could see all the teams really wanted to win...they knew they were the showcase teams of the NBA. I know the Lakers get all the publicity because they have the better record...but once again..Clippers look the better team.

I was impressed with Clippers' "role players."  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rico said:

I was impressed with Clippers' "role players."  

Very deep team. One of the reasons why they probably should win it all. They know their "role" as you say and they take great pride in performing it. Beverly for example...yeah even when the big guys come out they don't have a let down.

• Like 2