NBA Thread

Watched a 9 min pacer highlight clip.  Ran away from Knicks late.  Lots of cutting and movement it appeared.  Only hit 25% of the 36 threes they took.  Sabonis had 30+ and 3 others 20+.  Warren played 20+ mins.  Read that Lamb is likely to return in January.  I like the idea of running it back with a chip on their shoulder.  

I'd trade 3 1st rounders for RJ Barrett.  Not going to be a stud.  He is and has arrived.  26, 8, and 5.  11-15, 3-3 from 3.  1 turnover.  20 years old.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Watched a 9 min pacer highlight clip.  Ran away from Knicks late.  Lots of cutting and movement it appeared.  Only hit 25% of the 36 threes they took.  Sabonis had 30+ and 3 others 20+.  Warren played 20+ mins.  Read that Lamb is likely to return in January.  I like the idea of running it back with a chip on their shoulder.  

I'd trade 3 1st rounders for RJ Barrett.  Not going to be a stud.  He is and has arrived.  26, 8, and 5.  11-15, 3-3 from 3.  1 turnover.  20 years old.  

Why would the Knicks trade a young player like that

36 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Sabonis Vic and Warren 23, 22 and 22, and Vic 5-5 from the arc and 8-12 FG’s with 7 boards and Brogdon with 18. Pacers with good balance 

Man from the half way part of the 2nd through the 3rd quarter they couldn't play any better.  They had a 21-0 run and started the 2nd half on a 18-0 run.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Sabonis Vic and Warren 23, 22 and 22, and Vic 5-5 from the arc and 8-12 FG’s with 7 boards and Brogdon with 18. Pacers with good balance 

Run it back, run it back, run it back. 

Side not.  Read a bleacher report, think it was Bozich, quoting a gm, very definitively say oh yeah, Olidipo is out of there.  Talking about trade deadline.  Hate that.  Would love for him to quietly re-up here in the next few weeks.  

• Like 1

@BGleas

Though I am a Pacers fan, as someone who has liked the Celtics back to the Bird days, I'm not sure I could stomach a trade for Harden.  Apparently, at least on Celtics player could not either.  Your thoughts?

Celtics Forward Rejects Potential James Harden Trade To Boston | Heavy.com

James Harden adds Celtics to preferred teams, but do they want him back? (msn.com)

• Haha 1