NBA Thread

1 hour ago, BGleas said:

I don’t mean to minimize the LeBron block on Igudala, but in my opinion when I played the block from behind or chase down block like that on a fastbreak was always kind of the easiest block. 

It's pretty easy to time and typically the shooter doesn't really know you're coming or at least how close you are. 

That Giannis block was incredibly difficult. 

The one thing about the LeBron block, which was awarded best playoff block by the lames on The Jump, was the amount of ground he covered and how quickly he covered it.  Pretty sure they did one of those science break downs of it at one point.  There are only a handful of humans on the planet that could do.  The thing about Giannis's, he might be the only person on the planet that could do that. 

Heres that sports science breakdown

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4hl444

Edited by NotIThatLives
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ATX_sig said:

Did Holiday carry the ball after that steal and before Bookers foul wasn't called?  I know a lot of carry's, palming whatever get over looked but that looked really blatant. I thought the officiating was pretty bad in the 4th.  don't remember earlier bad calls.

I had a block in a Texas Instruments company league game.  Our team was up 1 and it was the last play of the game.  Not only was it the game winner, we went undefeated that season and won our only title in like 8 tries.  Usually we were 2nd thru 5th place team in 8 team leagues.  That was one of my 2 great moments during that 1989 summer season.

Does anyone remember the Tayshawn Prince block?  I expect most don't want to or was this not recent enough. 

Yeah I hate that one…also hate this one…

Did like this one though 

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

Warriors "Plan A" is to trade picks 7 and 14 for player entering their prime.  Enter Myles Turner or Sabonis.  

Myles and Lamb for '21 picks 7/14 and Wiggins.  That gives you 7/13/14 in this draft.  

Brogdon/LeVert/Warren/Wiggins/Sabonis        McConnell/Sumner/Justin H./Goga

You could nab three quality players in this draft or trade 7/13 for an established veteran and still have a pick at 14th

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Warriors "Plan A" is to trade picks 7 and 14 for player entering their prime.  Enter Myles Turner or Sabonis.  

Myles and Lamb for '21 picks 7/14 and Wiggins.  That gives you 7/13/14 in this draft.  

Brogdon/LeVert/Warren/Wiggins/Sabonis        McConnell/Sumner/Justin H./Goga

You could nab three quality players in this draft or trade 7/13 for an established veteran and still have a pick at 14th

I could be wrong, but I don't see the Warriors trading for Turner when they have Wiseman, unless they're not happy with Wiseman or something. 

They could include Wiseman, but then the Pacers would have to throw in a lot more. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I could be wrong, but I don't see the Warriors trading for Turner when they have Wiseman, unless they're not happy with Wiseman or something. 

They could include Wiseman, but then the Pacers would have to throw in a lot more. 

What I have read that they want to package Wiseman with the 7th pick to get a veteran player

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

What I have read that they want to package Wiseman with the 7th pick to get a veteran player

That would make sense. That would probably leave the Pacers out, I would think unless Indy wants to go full rebuild. 

GS isn't giving up that much for a deal centered on just Turner and filler. 

19 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I'm assuming they want a impactful player now.  Wiseman is still IMO about 3 years away from his prime while Steph/Klay are getting older.  This type of move now moves the needle for them within the next three years

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

I'm assuming they want a impactful player now.  Wiseman is still IMO about 3 years away from his prime while Steph/Klay are getting older.  This type of move now moves the needle for them within the next three years

I agree they want to add some impactful veterans in their prime to capitalize on the shrinking window of Steph, Klay and Dramond. Just saying they're probably not going to acquire Turner with Wiseman still on the roster. I guess they could acquire Turner for the 7th pick and then flip Wiseman in a separate deal. 

I'm just saying Turner and Wiseman together doesn't make sense, and they're not going to give up Wiseman for $0.50 on the dollar. They'll want an All-Star caliber player for him, and would probably have to have a deal in place, or at least one close, before acquiring Turner. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Agree....they are going to shoot for a star....Lillard/ Beal. I don't think they can count Klay will come back 100% what he was. The only player we have that I could see us moving that would net us such a package is if those two fell through and we wanted to trade Sabonis. That might get their attention but a lot of talk around Siakim as well so they will have no short of options honestly. I think the best we could do would be this deal...and I don't think it's enough compared to a star that they likely would want. I also think we would have to throw a future first back to them down the line or mutliple 2nd's in return as well. Honestly, this could be appealing....all very good contracts. One expiring and Holiday is underpaid and an excellent shooter off the bench. Two floor spacers and another front court facilitator as well with Sabonis. They also would still have Kevin Looney for a traditional 5 and options to bring back Bazemore. Still have Poole who showed signs and could still sign and trade Oubre in a deal for another veteran. But again I think they are going big game hunting...

SUCCESS

Pacers

Pacers

+2 players ($40.7m) +2 picks, 
Cap Impact + $3.5M
  • Andrew Wiggins
    Andrew Wiggins
    SF, 6' 7", 0.38 LEBRON
    Shot Creator

$31.5M

2yrs

• James Wiseman
    James Wiseman
    C, -3.27 LEBRON
    Post Scorer

$9.1M

3yrs

• draft-pick-player

2021 - Round 1

via Minnesota
  • draft-pick-player

2021 - Round 1

-3  Wins

-40.82  MPG

-2.68  Off.

+0.35  Def.

Warriors

Warriors

+3 players ($37.2m), 
Cap Impact - $3.5M
  • Justin Holiday
    Justin Holiday
    SG, 6' 6", -1.1 LEBRON
    Movement Shooter

$6.0M

2yrs

• T.J. Warren
    T.J. Warren
    SF, 6' 8", -0.77 LEBRON
    Secondary Ball Handler

$12.6M

1yr

• Domantas Sabonis
    Domantas Sabonis
    PF, 6' 11", 1.31 LEBRON
    Post Scorer

$18.5M

3yrs

+3  Wins

+40.82  MPG

+2.68  Off.

-0.35  Def.

If I was GS I would try for this one though...(just not sure how pairing up more poor defensive guards with Curry and injured Thompson would work getting past Kawhi/Lebron). I'd also look into defensive 3/D wings after this move to help in the West.

SUCCESS

Timberwolves

Timberwolves

+4 players ($44.7m) +3 picks, 
Cap Impact - $1.3M
  • Andrew Wiggins
    Andrew Wiggins
    SF, 6' 7", 0.38 LEBRON
    Shot Creator

$31.5M

2yrs

• Eric Paschall
    Eric Paschall
    PF, 6' 6", -2.17 LEBRON
    Roll + Cut Big

$1.7M

1yr

• Jordan Poole

TO

Jordan Poole
    SG, 6' 4", -1.8 LEBRON
    Team Option, Movement Shooter

$2.1M

2yrs

• James Wiseman
    James Wiseman
    C, -3.27 LEBRON
    Post Scorer

$9.1M

3yrs

• draft-pick-player

2025 - Round 1

Top 3 Protected

• draft-pick-player

2021 - Round 1

via Minnesota
  • draft-pick-player

2021 - Round 1

-3  Wins

+24.89  MPG

-7.87  Off.

-1.65  Def.

Team Option
Jordan Poole currently has a team option for the Warriors this season. The Warriors may decide to decline their option which would make him an unrestricted free agent. You may accept or decline this option, by default it will be accepted. You may also update his contract to perform actions such as a Sign & Trade.
Warriors

Warriors

+2 players ($46.0m), 
Cap Impact + $1.3M
  • Karl-Anthony Towns
    Karl-Anthony Towns
    C, 6' 11", 3.75 LEBRON
    Versatile Big

$31.6M

3yrs

• Malik Beasley
    Malik Beasley
    SG, 6' 4", -1.09 LEBRON
    Movement Shooter

$14.3M

3yrs

+4  Wins

-24.89  MPG

+7.87  Off.

I don't think RC is interested overhauling the team for bunch of young players and picks. They had been dangling the draft pick it seems.  I don't think he would buy into joining a team that was a rebuild.  He made it known that he doesn't want to baby sit kids when in Dallas.  Eventually they had to but Luka and Brunson seem the only 2 rookies he has had much patience with.  One is a superstar and the other doesn't make mistakes and plays at a high IQ level.  Had the Mavs not got Luka they'd still be rebuilding so they got a bit lucky there.  He did go after a deal for Haliburton last year but they couldn't get it done so maybe if there is a player he likes maybe they target that player.  RC loves Brunson who is a nice offensive player but horrid defensively. Might they trade pick 13 for Brunson?  RC often claimed they got a first round caliber player in the 2nd round.

Sounds like Lillard is going to officially request a trade after the Olympics.

Will this be the hottest trade market in NBA history?

GS: Wiseman, Wiggins and 2 lottery pics

Clippers: Paul George

Boston: Jaylen Brown

Miami: Lots of assets

Philly: Ben Simmons, Thybulle, etc.

Knicks: Everything they have

This is going to be insane. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Sounds like Lillard is going to officially request a trade after the Olympics.

Will this be the hottest trade market in NBA history?

GS: Wiseman, Wiggins and 2 lottery pics

Clippers: Paul George

Boston: Jaylen Brown

Miami: Lots of assets

Philly: Ben Simmons, Thybulle, etc.

Knicks: Everything they have

This is going to be insane. 

Yep...a good chance Beal is on the block, Siakim in Toronto, Sexton in Cleveland, Mccollum if they are moving Lillard likely why hold him, Kuzma in LA, Porzingas, every Pacer lol....it's what I hate and love both at the same time about the NBA.

13 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Yep...a good chance Beal is on the block, Siakim in Toronto, Sexton in Cleveland, Mccollum if they are moving Lillard likely why hold him, Kuzma in LA, Porzingas, every Pacer lol....it's what I hate and love both at the same time about the NBA.

Agree with you, though I even meant specifically Lillard. Unless he releases a short list of destinations that he will only accept, he could be the most sought after trade in league history just due to the timing and number of teams that would be interested. 

I realize Lillard had 3 years left so his leverage isn't what someone like Anthony Davis' was, but still this is 2021 in the NBA, if Lillard says he's not going somewhere then that team will probably be out. 

Could you imagine Lillard with Kawhi in LA, Curry/Klay/Draymond in GS, Embiid in Philly or even Tatum in Boston?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Agree with you, though I even meant specifically Lillard. Unless he releases a short list of destinations that he will only accept, he could be the most sought after trade in league history just due to the timing and number of teams that would be interested. 

I realize Lillard had 3 years left so his leverage isn't what someone like Anthony Davis' was, but still this is 2021 in the NBA, if Lillard says he's not going somewhere then that team will probably be out. 

Could you imagine Lillard with Kawhi in LA, Curry/Klay/Draymond in GS, Embiid in Philly or even Tatum in Boston?

Yeah ok gotcha! He is from Cali correct? I think LAC/GS look possible. I like him with the Clippers the most because I just don't like the Kawhi/George combo. I also don't like the defense in GS. Curry and Lillard are terrible....and Thompson coming off achilles and ACL....yeah doesn't look like a good fit honestly even if the offense would be crazy. That is a horrible defensive backcourt liability if you ask me. That said GS has the horses to make the trade work honestly. Lillard will control his destiny. Lakers would fit too but they have absolutely nothing to offer. Clippers picks are all in OKC but they should move anyone not named Kawhi to make it happen. If he wants to stay WC it would be GS for sure! There is just no trade scenario that Portland can even still be a playoff team. Even for PG13 I don't think they would be a factor. It would be a total rebuild they would have to go under. If he is gone then I move Mccollum immediately as well and just do a complete rebuild....young prospects and draft picks. GS at least has the ammo to get a deal done...OKC but they aren't a contender. Miami....they just have trash honestly....every single one of their players looked much better last year then this. I honestly don't think there are as many teams that would be in the running as you think. Only if he refuses to go somewhere but to me it's GS, Philly, Boston for contenders OKC non-contender....that's about it in my mind. For LAC/Miami/LAL it would have to involve multiple teams where they could move other players for draft picks to include in a mega deal. So say sending PG13 to Houston for a bunch of picks or say to NYK for a bunch of picks. Anyways yeah going to be crazy....and I hate it for Portland.

Edited by dgambill

1 hour ago, ATX_sig said:

I don't think RC is interested overhauling the team for bunch of young players and picks. They had been dangling the draft pick it seems.  I don't think he would buy into joining a team that was a rebuild.  He made it known that he doesn't want to baby sit kids when in Dallas.  Eventually they had to but Luka and Brunson seem the only 2 rookies he has had much patience with.  One is a superstar and the other doesn't make mistakes and plays at a high IQ level.  Had the Mavs not got Luka they'd still be rebuilding so they got a bit lucky there.  He did go after a deal for Haliburton last year but they couldn't get it done so maybe if there is a player he likes maybe they target that player.  RC loves Brunson who is a nice offensive player but horrid defensively. Might they trade pick 13 for Brunson?  RC often claimed they got a first round caliber player in the 2nd round.

I wouldn't want to give up a young controllable salary lottery pick for him though. Most years a pick around 20 I would be ok with. Salary is also hard because he is making next to nothing.....maybe something like this??

SUCCESS

Pacers

Pacers

+2 players ($20.3m), 
Cap Impact - $3.5M
  • Harrison Barnes
    Harrison Barnes
    SF, 6' 8", -0.06 LEBRON
    Stretch Big

$20.2M

2yrs

• Jalen Brunson
    Jalen Brunson
    PG, 6' 1", 0.94 LEBRON
    Primary Ball Handler
    TE

$1.8M

1yr

+2  Wins

+8.91  MPG

+0.81  Off.

+0.63  Def.

Mavericks

Mavericks

+2 players ($33.0m), 
Cap Impact - $440K
  • Malcolm Brogdon
    Malcolm Brogdon
    PG, 6' 5", 1.32 LEBRON
    Primary Ball Handler

$21.7M

2yrs

• Marvin Bagley III

TO

Marvin Bagley III
    PF, 6' 11", -0.33 LEBRON
    Team Option, Roll + Cut Big

$11.3M

1yr

-1  Wins

+4.51  MPG

-0.63  Off.

-0.72  Def.

Team Option
Marvin Bagley III currently has a team option for the Kings this season. The Kings may decide to decline their option which would make him an unrestricted free agent. You may accept or decline this option, by default it will be accepted. You may also update his contract to perform actions such as a Sign & Trade.
Kings

Kings

+2 players ($35.6m), 
Cap Impact + $4.0M
  • Kristaps Porzingis
    Kristaps Porzingis
    PF, 7' 3", 1.4 LEBRON
    Versatile Big

$31.6M

3yrs

• Aaron Holiday

TO

Aaron Holiday
    PG, -1.88 LEBRON
    Team Option, Stationary Shooter

$3.9M

1yr

-1  Wins

-13.42  MPG

-0.18  Off.

+0.09  Def.

Team Option
Aaron Holiday currently has a team option for the Pacers this season. The Pacers may decide to decline their option which would make him an unrestricted free agent. You may accept or decline this option, by default it will be accepted. You may also update his contract to perform actions such as a Sign & Trade.

11 hours ago, BGleas said:

That would make sense. That would probably leave the Pacers out, I would think unless Indy wants to go full rebuild. 

GS isn't giving up that much for a deal centered on just Turner and filler. 

I could see Sabonis and the 13th for Wiseman and the 7th, plus some other lesser assets from the Pacers. That's if the Dubs are in full win now mode, which they very well may be. 

If that were to happen, I think the Pacers would have to then move Turner.

I personally think if this is the route the Dubs are going, they could probably get someone like Siakam who would be a better fit than Sabonis for the way they like to play.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dgambill said:

Agree....they are going to shoot for a star....Lillard/ Beal. I don't think they can count Klay will come back 100% what he was. The only player we have that I could see us moving that would net us such a package is if those two fell through and we wanted to trade Sabonis. That might get their attention but a lot of talk around Siakim as well so they will have no short of options honestly. I think the best we could do would be this deal...and I don't think it's enough compared to a star that they likely would want. I also think we would have to throw a future first back to them down the line or mutliple 2nd's in return as well. Honestly, this could be appealing....all very good contracts. One expiring and Holiday is underpaid and an excellent shooter off the bench. Two floor spacers and another front court facilitator as well with Sabonis. They also would still have Kevin Looney for a traditional 5 and options to bring back Bazemore. Still have Poole who showed signs and could still sign and trade Oubre in a deal for another veteran. But again I think they are going big game hunting...

SUCCESS

Pacers

Pacers

+2 players ($40.7m) +2 picks, 
Cap Impact + $3.5M
  • Andrew Wiggins
    Andrew Wiggins
    SF, 6' 7", 0.38 LEBRON
    Shot Creator

$31.5M

2yrs

• James Wiseman
    James Wiseman
    C, -3.27 LEBRON
    Post Scorer

$9.1M

3yrs

• draft-pick-player

2021 - Round 1

via Minnesota
  • draft-pick-player

2021 - Round 1

-3  Wins

-40.82  MPG

-2.68  Off.

+0.35  Def.

Warriors

Warriors

+3 players ($37.2m), 
Cap Impact - $3.5M
  • Justin Holiday
    Justin Holiday
    SG, 6' 6", -1.1 LEBRON
    Movement Shooter

$6.0M

2yrs

• T.J. Warren
    T.J. Warren
    SF, 6' 8", -0.77 LEBRON
    Secondary Ball Handler

$12.6M

1yr

• Domantas Sabonis
    Domantas Sabonis
    PF, 6' 11", 1.31 LEBRON
    Post Scorer

$18.5M

3yrs

+3  Wins

+40.82  MPG

+2.68  Off.

-0.35  Def.

I would do this in a heartbeat as a Pacers fan, I just don't think the Dubs would do it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dgambill said:

Yeah ok gotcha! He is from Cali correct? I think LAC/GS look possible. I like him with the Clippers the most because I just don't like the Kawhi/George combo. I also don't like the defense in GS. Curry and Lillard are terrible....and Thompson coming off achilles and ACL....yeah doesn't look like a good fit honestly even if the offense would be crazy. That is a horrible defensive backcourt liability if you ask me. That said GS has the horses to make the trade work honestly. Lillard will control his destiny. Lakers would fit too but they have absolutely nothing to offer. Clippers picks are all in OKC but they should move anyone not named Kawhi to make it happen. If he wants to stay WC it would be GS for sure! There is just no trade scenario that Portland can even still be a playoff team. Even for PG13 I don't think they would be a factor. It would be a total rebuild they would have to go under. If he is gone then I move Mccollum immediately as well and just do a complete rebuild....young prospects and draft picks. GS at least has the ammo to get a deal done...OKC but they aren't a contender. Miami....they just have trash honestly....every single one of their players looked much better last year then this. I honestly don't think there are as many teams that would be in the running as you think. Only if he refuses to go somewhere but to me it's GS, Philly, Boston for contenders OKC non-contender....that's about it in my mind. For LAC/Miami/LAL it would have to involve multiple teams where they could move other players for draft picks to include in a mega deal. So say sending PG13 to Houston for a bunch of picks or say to NYK for a bunch of picks. Anyways yeah going to be crazy....and I hate it for Portland.

If it's LAC that gets Lillard, wouldn't you want Terrance Mann and Paul George in return since they lack picks? Maybe something else, too.

I could see McCollum move to point, Mann, PG, Cov, and Nurkic still being a playoff team. It's much better on defense than what they've had in recent years. 

12 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

If it's LAC that gets Lillard, wouldn't you want Terrance Mann and Paul George in return since they lack picks? Maybe something else, too.

I could see McCollum move to point, Mann, PG, Cov, and Nurkic still being a playoff team. It's much better on defense than what they've had in recent years. 

I just don’t think they will move Lillard. I think they try to move McCollum…I think the Ben Simmons trade finally ends up being for McCollum plus maybe a future swap pick. Then Portland tries to build around Lillard and Simmons and Covington. Probably resign or do sign and trade with Powell. I don’t think Lillard gets moved he just wants major changes.

I would do this in a heartbeat as a Pacers fan, I just don't think the Dubs would do it. 

The 7th isn’t worth as much as you think. There are basically 5-6 top players…I think it falls off fast after that. Warren gives them spacing and shooting. Can play 3 or 4. Sabonis can play 4 or 5 and can facilitate when Green sits. They lose some defense for sure but I think this is an excellent trade for GS if not superstar shakes loose. I actually don’t like the Siakam trade because the defense and offense upgrade isn’t much over Wiggins who is a better 3pt shooter and a very good defender. Warren is a guy with the spacing and attention Steph creates that would be a bucket machine. Sabonis out of the high post and pick n roll would be very very good for them. Holiday is such an under rated shooter. Last couple years shot 39% from 3…never misses a game…effort guy…and these guys fit what GS does so well and all their contracts fit so well. Allows them to do sign and trades to fill out the roster. I just don’t think teams are going to give up all nba guys…all stars maybe…and Sabonis is one of the best front court players that GS could likely land. I think it’s a very nice fit…I actually think the Pacers would turn it down because they want to win now…and even though they could still be a playoff team with a tweak or two I don’t think they would do anything that takes them further away even temporarily.

35 minutes ago, dgambill said:

The 7th isn’t worth as much as you think. There are basically 5-6 top players…I think it falls off fast after that. Warren gives them spacing and shooting. Can play 3 or 4. Sabonis can play 4 or 5 and can facilitate when Green sits. They lose some defense for sure but I think this is an excellent trade for GS if not superstar shakes loose. I actually don’t like the Siakam trade because the defense and offense upgrade isn’t much over Wiggins who is a better 3pt shooter and a very good defender. Warren is a guy with the spacing and attention Steph creates that would be a bucket machine. Sabonis out of the high post and pick n roll would be very very good for them. Holiday is such an under rated shooter. Last couple years shot 39% from 3…never misses a game…effort guy…and these guys fit what GS does so well and all their contracts fit so well. Allows them to do sign and trades to fill out the roster. I just don’t think teams are going to give up all nba guys…all stars maybe…and Sabonis is one of the best front court players that GS could likely land. I think it’s a very nice fit…I actually think the Pacers would turn it down because they want to win now…and even though they could still be a playoff team with a tweak or two I don’t think they would do anything that takes them further away even temporarily.

I dont think the Pacers would get two lottery picks in that deal. While Wiggins hasn't lived up to the hype completely, the Pacers would be getting a former #1 pick, last years #2 pick and two lottery picks in this year's draft in that deal. 

The Pacers might not do it from a philosophical standpoint (not wanting to rebuild), but from a pure asset perspective I don't think Golden State would do that deal. 

While Sabonis is really good and would help them clearly, he's a fringe all-star in the East, and with the #2 pick in Wiseman Golden State will be looking to cash in with a legit start IMO. 

I know GS is in win now mode with the Step/Klay/Draymond window, but they're also not going to give their assets away (not saying this proposed deal is bad for them or they're losing big time, just that they're still going to try and win their deals). 

• Like 2

Agree. A Portland team built around Paul George and McCollum along with Nurkic, Mann, Collins, Covington, etc., is a playoff team. 

It's not a title contender, but it's a playoff team. That deal would also give Portland options. The Trailblazers are the only show in town, so it keeps the team competitive but also gives them legit veterans (PG, McCollum, Nurkic) that they can flip to contenders for youth/picks later. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BGleas said:

There is no way the Pacers would get two lottery picks in that deal. While Wiggins hasn't lived up to the hype completely, the Pacers would be getting a former #1 pick, last years #2 pick and two lottery picks in this year's draft in that deal. 

The Pacers might not do it from a philosophical standpoint (not wanting to rebuild), but from a pure asset perspective I don't think Golden State would do that deal. 

While Sabonis is really good and would help them clearly, he's a fringe all-star in the East, and with the #2 pick in Wiseman Golden State will be looking to cash in with a legit start IMO. 

I know GS is in win now mode with the Step/Klay/Draymond window, but they're also not going to give their assets away (not saying this proposed deal is bad for them or they're losing big time, just that they're still going to try and win their deals). 

I think they will target guys like Lillard, Beal, KAT but in the end I don’t think 14 gets them anything. Actually I could see them keeping it. 7 is not in that top tier of players. The guys 7-12 are basically equal. It’s Wiseman they are giving up…and yes Wiggins but what Wiggins used to be is irrelevant. He is a known commodity. He isn’t an all star caliber player and doesn’t project to be. He isn’t a dud either but let’s not act like he is looked like a #1 in any trade…it’s way past that now. Wiseman is the asset…Wiggins is the starting caliber player as salary filler and the pick is the juice. I didn’t remember putting 14 in the deal I think I left it over from the Minny deal I did for KAT. There aren’t many front court all stars I think they can add…I was surprised they didn’t move for Vucevic before the Bulls did last year. Probably could have been had for Wiseman plus Oubre and salary alone. But at this point I think Pacers have some interesting pieces to offer several championship caliber teams if they want to rebuild/retool.