NBA Thread

2 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Also, Miami plays that BS Wisconsin garbo-ball full of hacking, complaining, flopping, etc

Fixed it for you. PJ Tucker has been pushing and shoving Tatum all over the court. The play where Tatum hurt his shoulder Oladipo fouled the crap out of him.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I haven't been paying the utmost attention but that overturned foul about 20 mins ago(8ish min) that went the Celtics may have been as bad as anything we have seen in the B1G in the last 5 years outside of the slap heard round the world.  

As soon as they challenged, I said, they must need a timeout, that was the most obvious, egregious foul I have seen in years.  Nope, turn it over no foul.  Lol

You must not have watched much of the Milwaukee-Celtics series. That was bad, but not that bad. 

6 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Fixed it for you. PJ Tucker has been pushing and shoving Tatum all over the court. The play where Tatum hurt his shoulder Oladipo fouled the crap out of him.

You're not going to like hearing it, but I think both teams have a lot of junk players

• Haha 1

The Celtics might have just cost themselves a championship tonight. Long way to go, but that was an atrocious loss. I think the Celtics are clearly the better team, don't even really think it's all that close, but the Celtics absolutely gave that game away more than Miami won it.  

19 live ball turnovers, mostly unforced. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BGleas said:

The Celtics might have just cost themselves a championship tonight. Long way to go, but that was an atrocious loss. I think the Celtics are clearly the better team, don't even really think it's all that close, but the Celtics absolutely gave that game away more than Miami won it.  

19 live ball turnovers, mostly unforced. 

Boston played so bad that they performed the Paul Pierce resurrection act twice and still lost. 

Edited by SawatchHoosier

16 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I'm good with that. But anytime you have PJ Tucker and Kyle Lowry you can't play the victim. 

I just found it funny how of all teams a Celtics fan is crying about not getting calls. For years I saw the great Celtics teams get away with all sorts of things and got calls for years.

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I just found it funny how of all teams a Celtics fan is crying about not getting calls. For years I saw the great Celtics teams get away with all sorts of things and got calls for years.

Sorry, I didn't watch the Celtics in 1974. 

• Haha 1

Just now, KoB2011 said:

I feel bad for fans like you that missed the '60s. 

Who is talking about 60's, because I wasn't born then.  Look at the 80's where the Celtics got calls all the time.  Try being a fan of a small market team like the Pacers when the play the top teams and let's talk about getting hosed.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Who is talking about 60's, because I wasn't born then.  Look at the 80's where the Celtics got calls all the time.  Try being a fan of a small market team like the Pacers when the play the top teams and let's talk about getting hosed.

Yeah I definitely can't relate to being a Pacers fan....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SawatchHoosier said:

If Miami gets to the Finals can Oladipo shut down Klay or Steph?

If they let him foul like he did in the 4th quarter today, maybe? For real, I love Oladipo, and the Celtics got a pretty favorable whistle tonight, but Dipo was aloud to foul a lot on some of those 4th quarter turnovers from Brown and Tatum. He absolutely mugged Tatum on the play he hurt his shoulder.