NBA Thread

7 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Heard Game 6 Klay might show up tonight and bring friends with him. Celts are done tonight IMO. 

Game 6 Klay is my current favorite nba player. Love that guy. That said I don’t see it. I think Boston will eliminate the turnovers and force GS off the 3pt line. They won’t let Steph and Klay beat them.

6 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Every time the announcer says "Steve Kerr thought he got away with a..." take a drink.

The thing about those calls in that sequence is that both Curry and Thompson fouled Smart on both plays. Did he sell it? Absolutely. But, those were fouls. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

I think that might be it. It's going to almost be physiological at this point, especially with White, Pritchard and Grant getting outplayed by Poole and Payton off the bench. 

Payton has been incredible. I can’t understand he gives up like 6 inches to both Brown and Tatum but yet they don’t seem to want to take it at him.

Just now, dgambill said:

Payton has been incredible. I can’t understand he gives up like 6 inches to both Brown and Tatum but yet they don’t seem to want to take it at him.

Once we got the lead Jaylen started turning it over again and Tatum went back to settling for contested 3's. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I think that might be it. It's going to almost be physiological at this point, especially with White, Pritchard and Grant getting outplayed by Poole and Payton off the bench. 

Giving up that lead certainly hurts. That said they are at home and I expect them to have several more runs in them. Need to run more of those pin downs and get brown and Tatum the ball at the elbow where they don’t need to dribble drive where they been turning it over.

Just now, BGleas said:

Jaylen Brown is horrible. 

Why are they not running action to get them the ball at the elbow and let him and Tatum go one move dribble and raise up over those little defenders like Poole, Payton, and Curry?? Making it so hard on themselves. They ran it once for Tatum and got an easy jumper.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

Why are they not running action to get them the ball at the elbow and let him and Tatum go one move dribble and raise up over those little defenders like Poole, Payton, and Curry?? Making it so hard on themselves. They ran it once for Tatum and got an easy jumper.

Yup, these ball screens from 30+ feet away hasn't worked all series.