NBA Thread

11 minutes ago, BGleas said:

This over. 

Not yet. Plenty of time left. Celts need someone to step up and swing the momentum so as to maybe get the rest of the teams head right and into the game.

I don’t know about you all but I could watch these two play over and over. Really good series imo.

• Like 2

Just now, IU Scott said:

He hooked Wiggins arm. Boston needs to use some auer movement instead of just going one in one.

Just quit it Scott. You haven't commented in 3-4 games and then you come in with this now? Just stop. 

Wiggins 10000% has 2 hands all over him and reached in first before the hook. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Just quit it Scott. You haven't commented in 3-4 games and then you come in with this now? Just stop. 

Wiggins 10000% has 2 hands all over him and reached in first before the hook. 

I was on vacation all of last week so I wasn't watching the games

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BGleas said:

So weak Tatum. Ridiculous. 

He turned to complain and the ball bounced right back to him and he wasn’t ready. For as awful as Boston was…they are right in this if they come out in the 3rd like last game. GS has squandered a ton of easy opportunities with some horrible Draymond passes and missed bunnies. Could have been 20-25

• Like 1

I don’t have a favorite in this matchup. But I’ll say this. I don’t know to root for a Boston comeback for a game 7 or to be put out of my misery of watching them dribble the ball off their foot one more game. I know Boston has a couple more runs in them. If they comeback could GS feel defeated after not putting them away?

• Like 1