NBA Thread

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

There was a stat I saw the other day, and I don’t remember the exact numbers but it was the Warriors record without Curry vs without Durant, and they stink when Curry is out and basically don’t skip a beat without Durant. 

Definitely this season, the odd thing is last season Curry only played 50-some games, iirc. We may be seeing chemistry issues with Durant’s keeping open the possibility of his leaving after this year and his related fight with Draymond

6 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Definitely this season, the odd thing is last season Curry only played 50-some games, iirc. We may be seeing chemistry issues with Durant’s keeping open the possibility of his leaving after this year and his related fight with Draymond

The stat was since Durant got there. 

9 hours ago, BGleas said:

There was a stat I saw the other day, and I don’t remember the exact numbers but it was the Warriors record without Curry vs without Durant, and they stink when Curry is out and basically don’t skip a beat without Durant. 

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/nba-insider-tom-haberstroh/steph-curry-warriors-breaking-point

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

121-88

Only the 5th 30-point road win in franchise history.  a really impressive performance.  I'm getting really excited about Pacer basketball again and it all started with the trade that brought Vic to Indy.

The last time they did that was 22 years ago......the P's are 8-0 this year when they shoot 50% or better.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I chalked this one up as an L in my mind. That's a big win

Why? Not to take anything away from a P's win, but Utah was 9-11 going into this game, they're reeling, the new rules implemented this season have really hurt their game which was based on aggressive defense/pushing and grabbing etc. That's why this year teams are routinely scoring 120-plus, that's not Utah's game at all and they're towards the bottom of the West right now. (actually second to last)

11 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Why? Not to take anything away from a P's win, but Utah was 9-11 going into this game, they're reeling, the new rules implemented this season have really hurt their game which was based on aggressive defense/pushing and grabbing etc. That's why this year teams are routinely scoring 120-plus, that's not Utah's game at all and they're towards the bottom of the West right now. (actually second to last)

I answered that in Rico post.  I had not followed last 2 weeks at that time jazz were playing better I looked at the games without Vic and thought this one to be a loss