NBA Thread

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

My limited understanding is Siakam is playing 4 and OG 3 this season. Addition of Kawhi is the only reason he's lost minutes. Pretty weird situation though. I would think OG and Kawhi could operate on same floor. Guess not. Oh well...I'll gladly take OG for Pacers in 2 years.

Hmmm, OG would be interesting. I really, really wanted him but man the way Bogey has thrived in this system has been fun to see. Not sure how you'd made all those pieces come together. 

8 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Hmmm, OG would be interesting. I really, really wanted him but man the way Bogey has thrived in this system has been fun to see. Not sure how you'd made all those pieces come together. 

Yep. Agree all day. I get Toronto making the win now move after Lebron headed West....but making that move and stunting the development of an All Rookie team guy? Weird. NBA players seem to have long memories. Maybe OG will remember this when looking around.

I'm with you as well Bogey has been just awesome. Pacers on pace for 56 wins. Not many saw that less than 2 years removed from June 2017 trade.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Yep. Agree all day. I get Toronto making the win now move after Lebron headed West....but making that move and stunting the development of an All Rookie team guy? Weird. NBA players seem to have long memories. Maybe OG will remember this when looking around.

I'm with you as well Bogey has been just awesome. Pacers on pace for 56 wins. Not many saw that less than 2 years removed from June 2017 trade.

Oh no dont bring up THE TRADE.. VBG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

What a great read and thanks for sharing. I think some of these superstars just want some normal and this is a great example of that. Barkley gets an uptick again in my book. 

Goofy as he may be, and as uninformed on college ball, he has always seemed like a good person. 

7 straight W's for the Pacers,  with the two biggest wins over Bucks and 76ers and a hard young fighting Kings teams.  This team is playing well and sharing.  Take care of the next 7 opponents(Raptors and Pistons are the only two with winning records I believe).  I can see winning 6 of their next 7, with the team being 26-11 going into 2019!  

Edited by dwtaylor1055
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

7 straight W's for the Pacers,  with the two biggest wins over Bucks and 76ers and a hard young fighting Kings teams.  This team is playing well and sharing.  Take care of the next 7 opponents(Raptors and Pistons are the only two with winning records I believe).  I can see winning 6 of their next 7, with the team being 26-11 going into 2019!  

One of the great things about the Pacers are not only that they are winning, but they are an extremely easy team to like.  No prima donnas or thugs on the team.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

This is a fun team to watch. My wife hates the NBA unless we have good seats and she even likes this team. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

If the Pacers win tonight they would have the same record as the Warriors and the 3rd best in the league. Pretty impressive. I see all this hype for the Raptors and the Pacers are only a couple games back. 

I am pretty sure the Pacers have the best conference record, I could be wrong.

32 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Pacers finally have a jersey patch sponsor - Motorola. The Thunder are now the only team that don't have a sponsor.

Jersey patch will be on display beginning with tonight's game vs the Cavs

https://www.nba.com/pacers/pacers-motorola-announce-multi-year-partnership

Edited by dwtaylor1055