NBA Thread

Went to the Pacers game last night and for the first time I was able to see what it was like to watch a game from a  suite.  My brothers company have a suite in the Lexus Loft which is located on one of the baselines on the club level.  It was great because when you walk in you go into a huge looking restaurant with a lot of tables.  On one end you have just regular food like hot dogs and nachos and on the other end they have a buffet and with your ticket it is all you can eat.  You also have unlimited soft  drinks and some alcohol throughout the whole game.  You also have a waitress who will bring you whatever you want throughout the whole game and to tell the truth I will have a hard time going back and sitting in a regular seat.

Once the game starts they have what they call a theatre box where you have four chairs with two being on one step and you go down a step and have two other chairs.  These are huge really comfortable chars and not your normal arena seats and you can just sit back and enjoy the game.  There are about 12 of these box seats throughout the suites with different companies but you still feel like you are to yourselves quit a bit.  If you want to stand and watch the game you can since you don't have to worry about people being behind you complaining.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Went to the Pacers game last night and for the first time I was able to see what it was like to watch a game from a  suite.  My brothers company have a suite in the Lexus Loft which is located on one of the baselines on the club level.  It was great because when you walk in you go into a huge looking restaurant with a lot of tables.  On one end you have just regular food like hot dogs and nachos and on the other end they have a buffet and with your ticket it is all you can eat.  You also have unlimited soft  drinks and some alcohol throughout the whole game.  You also have a waitress who will bring you whatever you want throughout the whole game and to tell the truth I will have a hard time going back and sitting in a regular seat.

Once the game starts they have what they call a theatre box where you have four chairs with two being on one step and you go down a step and have two other chairs.  These are huge really comfortable chars and not your normal arena seats and you can just sit back and enjoy the game.  There are about 12 of these box seats throughout the suites with different companies but you still feel like you are to yourselves quit a bit.  If you want to stand and watch the game you can since you don't have to worry about people being behind you complaining.

It was nice treat for sure. Saw a few games from the Bankers Life Suite. Unlimited food and drink was nice. We would spend half game and game row 1 under the basket.  Ayden was able to meet Lebron and rebound and shoot with him at half time.  

Being up there sure is the suite life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danomatic said:

“Tests revealed a Deep Venous Thrombosis in the young Lakers forward's right arm.” - per CBS Sports on Brandon Ingrim.

Isn’t this the same problem that Jerome Hunter had?

Unconfirmed, but all of the dots were connected by HSN members pointing to DVT. 

• Like 2

Hey you NBA guru’s...

will that shooter from wofford have a shot in the NBA? Just curious. He’s 6’4” so he’s not that overly short but not talll either. He’s fun to watch but I know he’s be a liability on defense. Just curious. I’d assume he’s a second round pick if anything. I know as a Bucks fan I’d love a guy that can shoot like that coming off the bench around Giannis.

5 hours ago, BADGERVOL said:

oHey you NBA guru’s...

will that shooter from wofford have a shot in the NBA? Just curious. He’s 6’4” so he’s not that overly short but not talll either. He’s fun to watch but I know he’s be a liability on defense. Just curious. I’d assume he’s a second round pick if anything. I know as a Bucks fan I’d love a guy that can shoot like that coming off the bench around Giannis.

No expert but I doubt he has much of a chance.  If Jimmer Ferdette has had trouble sticking in the NBA I would  guess he will as well.

Edited by IU Scott