NBA Thread

6 hours ago, dgambill said:

Let's be honest..he wasn't the most graceful big man in the game. He couldn't make an offensive move without tripping over his big feet. I appreciated his work ethic and improvement and contribution to the Pacers but Embiid surpassed anything ol Roy could teach him after his first year.

Ok Hibbert wasn’t an offensive juggernaut. He was, for a time, one of the best defensive bigs in the League, was recognized as such. 

He lost his mojo and the game passed him by. But the belittling of his ability to contribute in this position is a bit much.The guy was a very good defensive big 

• Like 2

So anybody watch that show The Masked Singer?   I'm 100% sure Victor is one of the singers.  And according to this article I'm not alone.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/09/masked-singer-victor-oladipo-thingamajig

None of the judges guessed it was him but any Hoosier fan would have picked up it was him with the hints he gave.

I believe the shows were all recorded earlier this Summer so we can't stuff the ballot box for him.

Go Hoosiers!!!

1 hour ago, Indy1987 said:

So anybody watch that show The Masked Singer?   I'm 100% sure Victor is one of the singers.  And according to this article I'm not alone.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/09/masked-singer-victor-oladipo-thingamajig

None of the judges guessed it was him but any Hoosier fan would have picked up it was him with the hints he gave.

I believe the shows were all recorded earlier this Summer so we can't stuff the ballot box for him.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Take a look in the Animal  house forum we are discussing that . I believe you are correct

Edited by Billingsley99

Kind of a side light in the offseason, but my ever churning mind, thinking about the Memphis #1 recruiting class lead me to how much I loved watching Penny and others play. Started thinking about who was the GOAT in basketball! I quickly came up with my answer!

Who is your pick? Magic, one of my favorites! Jordan, Kareem, LeBron? I'm going to guess your answer is wrong!!!

9 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Kind of a side light in the offseason, but my ever churning mind, thinking about the Memphis #1 recruiting class lead me to how much I loved watching Penny and others play. Started thinking about who was the GOAT in basketball! I quickly came up with my answer!

Who is your pick? Magic, one of my favorites! Jordan, Kareem, LeBron? I'm going to guess your answer is wrong!!!

PG

😁

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Damon Bailey.

On 9/30/2019 at 1:45 PM, Hoosierhoopster said:

Never underestimate Vic's work ethic. I'd bank on him being back mid-season.

+1

Dude has mental discipline and determination beyond belief.

And I would love to know what it's like to be able to legitimately think "Well, my NBA season is done, I'm laid up after surgery and can't work out.....think I'll cut an R&B album."

• Haha 1