NBA Thread

8 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Not interested in Troy in Indiana. Pacers have a good thing going and I don't think Troy fits the mold of the roster.

I don't know, the Pacers could use some more athleticism in the second unit, especially someone capable of attacking the basket. Seems like a rather low risk, potentially high reward situation. 

8 hours ago, hoosierBGH said:

I don't know, the Pacers could use some more athleticism in the second unit, especially someone capable of attacking the basket. Seems like a rather low risk, potentially high reward situation. 

I'm with you here. GRobIII is reportedly getting back to being on track, but teams always look to fill out with athletic wings, and this would be a very low risk proposition for the P's. He's coming off waiver. He's available. He's demonstrated scoring and defense at a pretty high level. He's available because both teams that released him did so for veterans at a time when they believed they needed to bulk up on veteran additions. Personally, I think the Rockets made a poor decision to bring in an aging JJ over Troy, JJ hasn't shown squat in quite a while, and Troy has shown both scoring a D. But again, Troy's a young and still fairly inexperienced player. He'll almost certainly get picked up by someone, and it's a very low risk high reward proposition for that team.

30 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

PG with a pultry 9 in the Three Point Contest. I think we can finally end the PG debate after that performance :coffee:

Lol, he’s 2nd in the NBA in made 3’s and 7th in percentage at 43 percent. 

Reggie did the contest 5 times and never won. It’s about being hot for the contest, like how Gordon won last year and got 12 this year. But you guys know all this.