NBA Thread

5 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Chef Curry cooked tonight. It's obviously early, but pretty impressive to see the Dubs playing this way without Klay. If they can manage to win about 45 game Steph may mess around and win another MVP. 

They did, but this is their second game against the Clips this week, Chef Curry went 5-17 last game in their loss. Doubt he’ll be in the mvp conversation, but he looked great last night 

6 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Chef Curry cooked tonight. It's obviously early, but pretty impressive to see the Dubs playing this way without Klay. If they can manage to win about 45 game Steph may mess around and win another MVP. 

Love to see it. I'm a Steph fan and would love to see him have a monster season. 

3 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Lol PG was 9-13 for 25, 7 assists. Rib away though lol 

What did he do in the 4th when the game was slipping away. That’s the thing...people think he is a really really good player. But if he wants to be one of the elites he needs to raise his game in big moments and when the game/season is on the line. Until he does that he won’t be seen the way he sees himself.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

What did he do in the 4th when the game was slipping away. That’s the thing...people think he is a really really good player. But if he wants to be one of the elites he needs to raise his game in big moments and when the game/season is on the line. Until he does that he won’t be seen the way he sees himself.

So he padded his stats in a loss?

What a loser. 😂😜

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

Oh lord bro he has dominated all kinds of 4th quarters, lead the league in shots to win the game. Raise in big moments? No that’s just wrong 

7 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Lonzo Ball got almost all of the attention when the Lakers took him, but Lamelo is now the youngest NBA player to get to a triple double, as a young rookie. I really haven't watched the kid play much, just may be a special player in the making after all.

LaVar, is that you?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Lonzo Ball got almost all of the attention when the Lakers took him, but Lamelo is now the youngest NBA player to get to a triple double, as a young rookie. I really haven't watched the kid play much, just may be a special player in the making after all.

I've been paying attention to his highlight clips.  He's very aggressive, has made incredible passes in every game, rebounds very well.  Sort of broke looking shot but not as bad as his brother's was coming in.  Not as big as Magic but I see some similarities.  He definitely is showtime with the ball.  Googling up his highlights are worth your time.  

• Like 1