NBA Thread

23 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

They certainly could. The only outcome that would really surprise me is Boston getting blown out. 

No idea what will happen. I tend to think with the injuries that Butler and Lowry won't be able to score like they did with the quick turnaround to Sunday afternoon 

But its also a home Game 7 for them. Home teams usually win those and it's also with some role player you didn't expect going off.

Also for the Celtics, Marcus Smart clearly isn't right either. 

Who knows?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Purdue7 said:

Q: Can Brown dribble without handing it to Victor?

there are times watching both teams when I think……how will they ever score a freaking basket 

Jaylen Brown's ball handling is a hot mess. It's almost amazing that a player that is so good can be so bad at handling the ball. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/27/2022 at 9:07 PM, BGleas said:

Have I mentioned that I have zero respect for Kyle Lowry as a basketball player? The dude is a complete fraud. 

At least 5 times in this series he has yanked his head back and fallen to the ground clutching his face. Each and every time they've shown the replay and literally nobody has come close to touching him. 

He is awful at it but honestly the NBA has turned into Premier League soccer with the antics…down right embarrassing. The flopping and crying and carrying on. We’ve always had guys bark at the refs but I mean it’s at a whole other level….and I wouldn’t just point at him…Grant Williams ain’t much better…and I could go down the list of every team so I’m not trying to single anyone out.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BGleas said:

No idea what will happen. I tend to think with the injuries that Butler and Lowry won't be able to score like they did with the quick turnaround to Sunday afternoon 

But its also a home Game 7 for them. Home teams usually win those and it's also with some role player you didn't expect going off.

Also for the Celtics, Marcus Smart clearly isn't right either. 

Who knows?

I can’t figure this series out…on paper and even when I watch Boston is by far the superior team in every manner…but they just can’t get out of their own way it seems. At least there has been a couple close games…been no drama all playoffs. Hope game 7 is good no matter who wins. Boston gives GS fits especially with their size so that would be a much better series. Heat won’t have anything for GS. Probably go 5 games if that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

He is awful at it but honestly the NBA has turned into Premier League soccer with the antics…down right embarrassing. The flopping and crying and carrying on. We’ve always had guys bark at the refs but I mean it’s at a whole other level….and I wouldn’t just point at him…Grant Williams ain’t much better…and I could go down the list of every team so I’m not trying to single anyone out.

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

They need to start calling technicals instead of this crap fining. Someone is going to get hurt and I saw it in the other series too. Either move the benches back or giving a T until they behave. Non-sense going on.

I just looked at my last two posts….gosh I think Scott is rubbing off on me..I sound so old lol. But I still stand by my statements lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If the Celtics lose this game i'm coming right back to the 2nd quarter officiating. The second the Celtics got up 13 the Heat started a non-stop march to the foul line. 

Jimmy Butler gets superstars treatment, which is fine, but from some inexplicable reason Jayson Tatum doesn't get any of these calls.