NBA Thread

Just now, dgambill said:

GS keeps shooting these 3s that they don’t need. Keeping Boston in it and also setting up long rebounds and fast breaks. Too quick on the trigger. Boston just keep driving. Will get to the line or can finish over smaller guys.

Yeah, but Boston just can't generate good offense. 

I love Jaylen Brown and he's a big reason the Celtics are even here, but with that said I think they need to at least quietly test the trade waters with him this offseason. 

Like, just quietly try and see what type of player you can get back. 

Don't do it if it's not a prime star (say Beal), but at least see what is out there. 

Just now, BGleas said:

I love Jaylen Brown and he's a big reason the Celtics are even here, but with that said I think they need to at least quietly test the trade waters with him this offseason. 

Like, just quietly try and see what type of player you can get back. 

Don't do it if it's not a prime star (say Beal), but at least see what is out there. 

Beal?

Really impressed with Wiggins and Payton. Two guys who were kinda written off..one a 1st pick who was unwanted and unrespected and Payton who was in the g-league but made a huge impact in these finals. Impressive. Happy they get a moment like this. A lot of hard work paid off.

10 minutes ago, dgambill said:

You mentioned trades for Brown. Who would you want? I can’t think of how you get equal value. Lillard/Beal?? I’ll give you Turner and Brogdon lol!

I'm not saying I want to trade him, but I think you just quietly see what's there. You'd need to get a true star in return. You don't even consider it unless it's for a bona-fide star. 

There most likely isn't anything there, I'm just saying you check. 

• Like 1