Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brogdon nailed the welcome press conference this morning.  Wants to make everyone around him better, Brogdon mentioned how he wanted to play for the Indiana Pacers, wanted to play for Nate, wants to m

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Paul George's 3 turnovers almost cost the Thunder a win against Utah tonight.  That's 8 turnovers in the last two games.  

Lol

in all seriousness the dude is absolutely on fire. Another 43 point game to lead the Thunder to another W, 22 in the 3rd, scored from all over the floor. And should be in the conversation for defensive POY

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Lol

in all seriousness the dude is absolutely on fire. Another 43 point game to lead the Thunder to another W, 22 in the 3rd, scored from all over the floor. And should be in the conversation for defensive POY

Did I read that box score right?  Russ with 8 on 3-17 shooting?  That had to be misprint?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Lol

in all seriousness the dude is absolutely on fire. Another 43 point game to lead the Thunder to another W, 22 in the 3rd, scored from all over the floor. And should be in the conversation for defensive POY

Impressive couple of games, that;s for sure.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Watching the Pacers tonight Quinn said something I had never heard before and that he was going to go to UCLA but it was his dad that really made him go to IU.

I am pretty sure that Quinn's Dad played football at IU.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:53 PM, IU Scott said:

Watching the Pacers tonight Quinn said something I had never heard before and that he was going to go to UCLA but it was his dad that really made him go to IU.

I heard that too and thought that was interesting.  Reminds me of Scott May going to IU however his son chose UNC.  I cannot remember for the life of me why Sean chose UNC

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

I heard that too and thought that was interesting.  Reminds me of Scott May going to IU however his son chose UNC.  I cannot remember for the life of me why Sean chose UNC

Don't have any specifics but there was so much bad going on at the program after Knight firing, retaining Davis,etc....maybe he just wanted out of town? From what I understand he's been doing a great job as Director of Ops for UNC. Certainly can't hurt having him on recruiting trail. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

I heard that too and thought that was interesting.  Reminds me of Scott May going to IU however his son chose UNC.  I cannot remember for the life of me why Sean chose UNC

Scott and Sean went down to talk to RMK before he decided and some think that is why he chose UNC.  Also having mike Davis as the coach probably had something to do with it as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Except when the are playing the Hawks because last week they gave up 121 and still won and today have given up 60 in the first half.

Pacers definitely have been up and down -- but are still clearly top 3 in the East. The EC playoffs are going to get really interesting fast. P's could knock out one of those other contenders. Everyone thinks its Toronto or Boston, maybe Philly that makes it out of the East this year. I tend to think it will be Toronto, though Boston could come on late (much like Houston is doing now) when they get their act together. But hey, it just might be the Pacers, they stack up well with anyone in the East.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Pacers definitely have been up and down -- but are still clearly top 3 in the East. The EC playoffs are going to get really interesting fast. P's could knock out one of those other contenders. Everyone thinks its Toronto or Boston, maybe Philly that makes it out of the East this year. I tend to think it will be Toronto, though Boston could come on late (much like Houston is doing now) when they get their act together. But hey, it just might be the Pacers, they stack up well with anyone in the East.

Heard a pretty cool stat today. Since Victor joined the Pacers. We are 32-4 when he attempts 15 shots or less in a game. Anyone who coaches or have kids play....should be sharing this stat. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...