Michigan State Game Thread

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

All you members who gave up on Smith and wished him gone have shown what impatience gets you. Same for those calling for Archie's head.

He'll do something to frustrate fans again, but keep in mind...he's still not even halfway through his college career.  Cut him a little slack next time.

I like to look at the whole product of work.  Not just a game or 2 games.  But I would be happy if this is how he plays the remaining 3 games because the first 25 haven't really been that good

4 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

All you members who gave up on Smith and wished him gone have shown what impatience gets you. Same for those calling for Archie's head.

He'll do something to frustrate fans again, but keep in mind...he's still not even halfway through his college career.  Cut him a little slack next time.

I'll look at the body of work. One half won't erase the other 20 halves of crap. I'm excited he's playing well but it sounds like a lecture. 

2 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I like to look at the whole product of work.  Not just a over or 2 games.  But I would be happy is this is how he plays the remaining 3 games because the first 25 haven't really been that good

Agreed.   Smith is who he is...  thats why I said hes pulling a Fitz.. hes hitting shots but has not defended the lane worth a dang.. morgan either

1 minute ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

While Izzo is right, that was pretty classless. That's for message board posters to say. :coffee:

I agree, and this goes back to our last matchup where he wouldn’t give IU any credit for the win. Just a bad loser.  Not a fan of his.

Archived