Michigan State Postgame Thread

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

HOPE ABOUNDS. Rob Phinisee for DPOY.

I have ripped them all year so it is only fair to come on here to ring their praise so I am here to say that Smith and Green played great today.  I had to miss the first half but could not believe that Smith came out on fire like he did.  Green hit some huge shots that kept us in the game late in the second half.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I have ripped them all year so it is only fair to come on here to ring their praise so I am here to say that Smith and Green played great today.  I had to miss the first half but could not believe that Smith came out on fire like he did.  Green hit some huge shots that kept us in the game late in the second half.

Agree...I have been hard on these two and Archie but they have come around lately.  I wish they would have been like this all year but definitely better late than never

3 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Was thinking of you as we kept clanking threes in the first half. Turned out for the best!

Since my 'rants' we've played great!! My school work has me limited so I couldn't chime in during this solid streak but I can't complain at all. I'm happy. 

This is a nice adjustment. 

Just now, Sagamore said:

And Winston pushes off every time he has ball 

Maybe. He is an incredible player. I thought Rob played really good defense on him all game, and yet Winston's line was 20 pts on 8-12 FG, 11 AST vs 3 TO. Everything good that MSU did was created by Winston.

I have been (justifiably) hard on both Smith and Green this year, but they both had really good games today.  Particularly Justin, without him in the first half this game was over by halftime.

Go out and get the next 2 and maybe get 1 or 2 in the BTT and make it hard for the selection committee to keep us out.

1 minute ago, CTrojan88 said:

Agree...I have been hard on these two and Archie but they have come around lately.  I wish they would have been like this all year but definitely better late than never

If we could have played like this during that first 7 game losing steak we would have had at least 3 more wins and we would be in the tournament for sure.  It is sure nice to see this team come back from that terrible stretch and improve their play and win these last two games.

Archived