Michigan State Postgame Thread

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BruceDouglas said:

Congrats on helping Purdue win the Big Ten! 

Also, ya'll storm the court after beating #6, a team you had already beaten this season? Oh my!

😄

Illinois stormed the court against Penn St. once. Don't bring that crap here today. Haha

4 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

That is all part of the game.  We can play that game with our record too.

That's what I meant. IU still has injuries but you don't hear about them as much as MSU and others. We are finally getting a lot healthier than earlier in the year and starting to play like we imagined at start of year

What I see is a true frosh PG buying in to an attitude set by his coach. I see talent coming in and some pieces coming together if they want to hang around for the party. Today was one of those games we'll look back on in a few years saying it switched today. 

2 minutes ago, Rev_AK said:

Aarman Franklin was there and was wearing gray hoodie. Also Harland Beverly.  Way to go Junior Class. I have been harder on them than most, but congrats to them, what a difference it makes when they are “engaged “

If you are talking about Smith he is a sophomore but Green did well an dis a junior.  Just makes you wonder why these two could have not played like this most of the year because f they did we would not been in the position we are in right now.

3 minutes ago, BruceDouglas said:

Yeah, but we're not a blue blood! 

Well the students that are at IU right now have not seen many great wins so let the kids have fun.  I have no problem seeing anyone storming the court because these games are suppose to be for the students and if they want to storm the court there is nothing wrong with it.

Archived