Michigan State Postgame Thread

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

I have to own up when credit is due. JS and DG have really hurt us all year IMO, but they showed up today. We don’t win without those two. Hope we see more of today instead of what we’re used to.

I have been hard on those two myself...I love when the light switch is flicked on.  We need those guys to perform to their ability, just like today.

Man, I didn't like Izzo before this game, but folks should go listen to his post game interview. Whines that Justin Smith had a good game, then complains about his team's injuries. I never had a whole lot of respect for Izzo. I have none now. 

4 hours ago, ADegenerate said:

The thread? I’m talking the season. 

There’s been a few shouts for his transfer and him never playing again. 

I’ll make it easier for you and just drop it.

read the thread y’all, weve all loved Justin.

Question to DJ tho is he allowed to tweet this game? 

Yes, after a win is a great time to tweet your highlights. Figured that would be obvious. 

4 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

That and he's a whiney little Biyach

Can we separate all the Izzo commentary into a separate thread simple titled “Whiney Little Biyach”?

There isn’t a bigger whiney little biyach in college basketball. He’s such a coward. 

13 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Can we separate all the Izzo commentary into a separate thread simple titled “Whiney Little Biyach”?

There isn’t a bigger whiney little biyach in college basketball. He’s such a coward. 

No.

The thread title should be...

"Hey Tom, need some cheese to go with that whine."

4 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

In the post-game press conference Justin said he changed his approach to practice. Practicing more like game situations. Whatever works. He also said it felt really good to win the last two games. Hopefully the team remembers how the losing streak felt and how much better this feels.

Great to see Justin and Devonte deliver today.

Not to bad mouth Justin, as he had the best game of his college career IMO, but he should have learned in grade school that you practice the way you play the game & play the game the way you practice.  Hopefully it has finally clicked for him because he has a lot of potential, just needs to put his mind & effort into it at all times. . If he does that, he will be a big contributor  the next two years.

8 hours ago, dgambill said:

Good game to show off the energy in the building...so were there anyone else visiting? I’d love to know who got to experience Indiana basketball.

Beverly was there. Aarman and his mother were there. Per Twitter, Rabjohns describes a “7 Foot Center” among with a photo of player behind bench wearing gray hoodie. Will not pay for that info, as this is site more accurate and a way better forum. Can someone identify this mysterious fellow? Doubt it’s “Ivan Reno”

1 minute ago, Rev_AK said:

Beverly was there. Aarman and his mother were there. Per Twitter, Rabjohns describes a “7 Foot Center” among with a photo of player behind bench wearing gray hoodie. Will not pay for that info, as this is site more accurate and a way better forum. Can someone identify this mysterious fellow? Doubt it’s “Ivan Reno”

It was me on stilts.

1 minute ago, Rev_AK said:

Ivan Renko

2 minutes ago, Rev_AK said:

You're right, it wasn't Ivan Renko...it was his brother Sergei.

1 hour ago, BADGERVOL said:

Shameless bump...

1 hour ago, Reacher said:

247 had something about a 7 footer recruit being at the game today. Hadn't seen this anywhere else. Anyone have some info on this guy? 

Badger said it was Shameless Bump.  I think he’s from Buger Holler.

One last comment on Izzo. Not sure if it's the pressure of the Nassar investigation, the cover up at MSU or what....but Izzo looks beat up. 3 straight NCAA tourneys of not making it past the first weekend. Maybe it's end of the road for him? Ala Coach Knight around 1997 or 98 and we just didn't know it?

8 hours ago, papawboog said:

Not to bad mouth Justin, as he had the best game of his college career IMO, but he should have learned in grade school that you practice the way you play the game & play the game the way you practice.  Hopefully it has finally clicked for him because he has a lot of potential, just needs to put his mind & effort into it at all times. . If he does that, he will be a big contributor  the next two years.

2652659-6894110353-dwf7v.jpg

Archived