Michigan State Postgame Thread

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, IUCrazy2 said:

I have been (justifiably) hard on both Smith and Green this year, but they both had really good games today.  Particularly Justin, without him in the first half this game was over by halftime.

Go out and get the next 2 and maybe get 1 or 2 in the BTT and make it hard for the selection committee to keep us out.

It's hard to keep us out right now. Beat Illinois and make the BTT semis, it'll be impossible.

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I have ripped them all year so it is only fair to come on here to ring their praise so I am here to say that Smith and Green played great today.  I had to miss the first half but could not believe that Smith came out on fire like he did.  Green hit some huge shots that kept us in the game late in the second half.

You missed the first half? You're such a disgrace to our fan base. 

2 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

It's hard to keep us out right now. Beat Illinois and make the BTT semis, it'll be impossible.

I think we have to go at least 3 and 1 over the next 4 to have a chance.  I think if we can get to 18 wins we will probably be in with the weak bubble this year.

1 minute ago, KoB2011 said:

You missed the first half? You're such a disgrace to our fan base. 

Yes I am but I went to see my great nephew last basketball game and my daughter also was in town and have not seen here for awhile.  I took here out for lunch since I have not seen her in awhile.  What upset me was that they had tv's in there but had it on ESPN and not Fox.

1 minute ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Kristian Landner?

That was who I was thinking of but whoever it was he was actually up and cheering for IU.  I noticed when Brooks was at the UK and  he was sitting right behind their bench and never got up for anything.

19 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Been said already but it deserves to be amplified. Much maligned all year (by yours truly, included) Smith and Green were incredible today. They deserve a ton of credit.

Amen. I’ve been much harder on Green than Smith but always say if he would just play within himself and the system and focus on being a lockdown defender then he could bring a ton of value. He proved it today. 

Archived