Illinois Pregame Thread

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

This thread has gone otterly off topic.

Indeed! 

It would appear these water frequenting fauna are a much otter topic than Indiana vs Illinois! 

Speaking of IU . These past 2 wins by IU were just what the doctor ottered for this team! 

20 minutes ago, jblaz13 said:

Indeed! 

It would appear these water frequenting fauna are a much otter topic than Indiana vs Illinois! 

Speaking of IU . These past 2 wins by IU were just what the doctor ottered for this team! 

Beav it to you to weasel in one more otter pun. 

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Now that my friend was just otterly preposterous, since it's the Illinois but udderly preposterous if talking about Purdue

How many udder jokes could an otter utter if an otter could utter udder jokes?

This is too confusing.  I'm sticking to sheep jokes. 

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Just in case anyone is making the trip to Champaign for the game. Forecast calls for snow before/during/after game. Travel safely. 

Really hope the Hoosiers' shooting is so HOT it melts the SNOW because I am so done with this snow and cold!!!!!

8 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Rob plays (he didn't in the first meeting) and De'Ron gets more than the 5 minutes he got in the last game against the Whinin Illini. Account for home court...Carry the 2, divide by 6, and...IU by 7

Sounds like "Ma and Pa Kettle Math". 😀

Kenpom has us -1 with 46% chance to win.

I got IU in this one. Over the past four games (since the Minny debacle) we have played much better. Only one road game in that stretch was the OT loss to Iowa that took Bohannon's miracles to beat us. Iowa is ranked 38th while Illannoy is ranked 63rd.

Illanoy is 1-3 in their last 4, beating 67th Northwestern at home in their last game. Their only other home game during that stretch was a loss to 41st ranked Penn St (IU is ranked 47th).

Not going to be easy, but I think we pull it out.

So, the incentives are for us, to keep having a chance to go dancing, and for the Illini, so the coach can pocket another 15 large.

For us, it is a Race Thompson to the finish, but it won't be Dam ezi. Hopefully, we want it Mor gan the Illini, that we get inside for a lot of Al jam i's and the Illini go Rome-O for 2 against the Hoosiers this season.

Archived