Davion Bradford

DC2345

Just now, dwtaylor1055 said:

PU gets them, so they must be somewhere

IU has had them, but a 4 year guy...

Eggers, Mandeville, ???

It would be nice to have a solid 7 footer, someone to bang down low in the thick of the B1G conference.  Someone that developed into a monster after 2-3 years.

12 hours ago, dgambill said:

Why settle for a 7’0...could we get Uwe back? I’m just tired of being undersized...heck Davis is a big dude but even st 40 I think my verticle is better than his.

So you are saying that you got a 5 inch vertical?

9 hours ago, rico said:

So you are saying that you got a 5 inch vertical?

Let’s put it this way. I retired my Jordan’s about 5 years ago when I embarrassed myself on a dunk. I’ve not tried to dunk it ever again lol. Every year playing at the church these kids get younger and younger. Few more years and I’ll be that guy asking to play half court lol!!! My wife showed me a picture on her timeline this am when we first were dating....she asked me if I remember it...she looked back and forth and I thought I saw a tear in her eye lol!

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Let’s put it this way. I retired my Jordan’s about 5 years ago when I embarrassed myself on a dunk. I’ve not tried to dunk it ever again lol. Every year playing at the church these kids get younger and younger. Few more years and I’ll be that guy asking to play half court lol!!! My wife showed me a picture on her timeline this am when we first were dating....she asked me if I remember it...she looked back and forth and I thought I saw a tear in her eye lol!

I’m 42, I held on as long as I could and the gauge I felt I had to maintain is that when I played with HD varsity guys who knew me, if I was ever the last one picked I’d hang it up. That was 34 years old. A couple years later I was asked to play in an older guys league and it just wasn’t fun anymore. Now I just lift and run.

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I know it’s over but I still wonder if this was “his” decision or the “families”.  Oh well.  

It sure sounded like his father was "overly" happy Keion chose UK....I just hope his parents are not thinking ahead on this..... Dad may be dreaming about all the potential things Keion is going to do for them with the millions (in Keion's mind) that Cal is gonna get him.......... Money and fame seems to be very high on this family.

18 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

It sure sounded like his father was "overly" happy Keion chose UK....I just hope his parents are not thinking ahead on this..... Dad may be dreaming about all the potential things Keion is going to do for them with the millions (in Keion's mind) that Cal is gonna get him.......... Money and fame seems to be very high on this family.

Sadly I agree.  Parents absolutely need to put their input in the kids decision but in the end you need to let the KID make the decision.  Hoping that’s what happened but I’m not thinking so. 

Archived