Dane Fife Discusses Knight/IU

18 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

It's either that or Robin Williams' golf bit. 

Goes without saying if you've heard more than 5 seconds of Robin Williams doing stand-up, but.......NSFW:

https://youtu.be/pcnFbCCgTo4

Robin Williams and a few other deceased guys from that era are  unbeatable. George Carlin is another great one. 

EDIT: I said under eatable. I don't want people to confuse me with Rico so I edited, but ive been drinking as much as Rico fishing on ice. 

4 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Robin Williams and a few other deceased guys from that era are under eatable. George Carlin is another great one. 

Richard Pryor

At least Lewis Black is still alive, although how his head and/or heart hasn't exploded by now......

22 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Well this thread went sideways as my site crashed.  Ha ha.  I think it is back up.  Sorry about that.  A Dakich retweet was apparently too much to take.

Don't blame that stuff on me......

34 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Well this thread went sideways as my site crashed.  Ha ha.  I think it is back up.  Sorry about that.  A Dakich retweet was apparently too much to take.

Dakich using any form of communication is generally too much to take. 

Just now, rico said:

It takes a good man to go out fishing in weather like this.  The temp is 8 degrees right now.  I am not a good man.  

Don't tell me that. i had faith that you were out there. 

Me? I sure as hell would be inside, but veggies can be caught in a climate controlled environment. 

Just now, KoB2011 said:

Don't tell me that. i had faith that you were out there. 

Me? I sure as hell would be inside, but veggies can be caught in a climate controlled environment. 

LOL, I was out earlier.  The fish weren't biting save one walleye.  In the domicile now, eating a veggie stick.

3 minutes ago, rico said:

Oh, the vegan thing.  Doesn't matter.  The little lady puts sliced eggs on mine.  They are right below the croutons......

Of course the vegan thing, Rico. But don't hate, I'm good for you. How many of your other friends can say they have a vegan friend? Probably none. See... You're diverse. 

2 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Of course the vegan thing, Rico. But don't hate, I'm good for you. How many of your other friends can say they have a vegan friend? Probably none. See... You're diverse. 

I never hate, and you are right...you are the only vegan I know.  TBH, I didn't know what it was until you mentioned it a time ago.  Heard of it...but because of you I googled it.  You made me learn something...I like my mind being stimulated.

Back to topic.......I like croutons.

Archived