KBJ POLL   

129 members have voted

1. 1. Where does Brooks end up?

• IU
    • UK
    • MSU
    • other

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

No every time I bring up how our fans are on social media and might be part of the brooks family looking elsewhere they bring up that UK fans do the same thing. What I am saying is because UK fans do this doesn't mean we should as well.  This is where our fan base would base is different now because use to we wouldn't want to be anything like the UK fan base.

The point is, ALL fan base have a subset of idiots. I agree with IUCrazy's assessment. We have less than most of the prominent basketball schools.

If a kid looked for a fan base that didn't have any said idiots, they'd be down to Belmont Abbey College in a hurry...and they'd probably develop some

Pretty apparent that Keion has accomplished what he wanted here...eight days from announcement and more mystery than ever about where he ultimately plays.

Does Tyler Herro stay at pUKe?  That would be another player to compete with minutes for and he's looked pretty good the few times I've seen him play.

I'll add my pitch...Keion, do you want to be a hilljack consolation prize forgotten after a couple of years or would you rather be an Indiana legend forever loved in your home state?  I know what I'd choose and I'm not biased at all. :coffee:

21 hours ago, IU Scott said:

No every time I bring up how our fans are on social media and might be part of the brooks family looking elsewhere they bring up that UK fans do the same thing. What I am saying is because UK fans do this doesn't mean we should as well.  This is where our fan base would base is different now because use to we wouldn't want to be anything like the UK fan base.

Scott, you spend too much time on the Rivals IU board. If you read that board for an hour you would think all IU fans are batsh** crazy. Stay here with us and keep your sanity!

Archived