Illinois Game Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I saw we were up quite a bit and started watching.  I was one of the people really hard on this team this year but I like how we have played from what I have seen.  Would love to find a way into the tournament and see what we could do if we get hot.

Just now, IUCrazy2 said:

So I saw we were up quite a bit and started watching.  I was one of the people really hard on this team this year but I like how we have played from what I have seen.  Would love to find a way into the tournament and see what we could do if we get hot.

Stop watching we gave up 5 straight

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Not getting to watch.  At the airport and googled 'Indiana basketball score'.  Saw the number of points and the time left and thought it gave me the Pacers score instead of the Hoosiers.

79-61. 6:30 left.

4 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Glad you posted. There's nothing wrong with speaking your truth. Just be flexible and open minded. good discussions and knowledge is passed around to everyone. Good for all. Cheers.

Archived