Visitor list

HoosierJax

Just now, HoosierJax said:

I've heard Leal,Lander,Powell, Brooks and a outside chance Watford . ..along with '21 guys

Let’s hope but honestly I kind of just want to wait and be surprised so that way I don’t get my hopes up but good lord that would be an awesome group.

6 minutes ago, IUskim said:

Where are you hearing all this from? That is a massive group. Hopefully we can put on a good outing for them all.  It’s almost like a second Hoosier hysteria. 

Powell, Lander, and Thomas have all been confirmed by twitter or peegs so far that I have seen. The others I’ve seen rumored but nothing official.

1 hour ago, DC2345 said:

Powell, Lander, and Thomas have all been confirmed by twitter or peegs so far that I have seen. The others I’ve seen rumored but nothing official.

That’s cool Powell and Lander are from my hometown. Hopefully they eventually choose IU. 

I would be willing to bet a pretty large sum that Keion is NOT at this game.  Not at all because I think he's a UK lock, but rather that he would either be (1) sending a giant tell to Hoosier nation and pretty much eliminating the element of surprise or (2) be setting himself up to be one of the biggest pariahs in the history of Indiana basketball.

3 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I would be willing to bet a pretty large sum that Keion is NOT at this game.  Not at all because I think he's a UK lock, but rather that he would either be (1) sending a giant tell to Hoosier nation and pretty much eliminating the element of surprise or (2) be setting himself up to be one of the biggest pariahs in the history of Indiana basketball.

Absolutely agree here. I’m not counting on this happening at all. 

16 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Thus is true. I think IU fans (for the most part) can accept him going somewhere else. If he tries to string IU along to build suspense and wastes a lot of people’s time, then it won’t be as easy to accept.  

Archived