Ohio State Pregame Thread

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we have a great shot of winning against OSU even with Wesson because we are playing a lot better on the offensive end than we were when we played OSU the first time.  OSU the last few games has not look great except for the last 10 minutes yesterday against UW.

I fully expect a battle and think it will be the most hard fought game of the BTT given what it at stake. I think IU prevails as we are playing well and the guys are finally healthy. Wesson will hopefully be a little rusty. I think IU being a 1 pt favorite is spot on.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Glad he is. If he wasn't and we won I could hear Seth Davis lamenting what the win means all the while forgetting how many guys/games we had out for injuries too. 

We could win the next 10 games and Seth Davis will find something to complain about. 

8 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Maybe this has already been answered somewhere else, but does anyone know what quadrant ranking a win over OSU on a neutral court will be?  Quad 2?

I believe that their NET ranking still qualifies as a Quad 1 win on a neutral site should IU prevail 

Archived