Ohio State Pregame Thread

The Bucknuts are going to succumb to Kyle Youngian psychology.. They'll Jallow their pride, learn their Wessons, and come to the realization that as long as the Hoosiers are around, they are nothing but our Ahrens runners. They can't win this game, instead they'll exit this tournament like the Luthers they are, singing Ob-Ledee, Obladah, life goes on!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ClusterHead said:

And Devonte (while still important to the team) is not the key cog that Wesson is to OSU nor was his suspension lifted with such dubious timing

He got a 3 game suspension 4 smoking pot. He served the 3 games, what do you want. It doesnt matter who it is or who they play for. You get 3 games off for it by NCAA rules then you come back and play.

26 minutes ago, Indykev said:

He got a 3 game suspension 4 smoking pot. He served the 3 games, what do you want. It doesnt matter who it is or who they play for. You get 3 games off for it by NCAA rules then you come back and play.

Honestly.... Three games for smocking pot is really dumb. Let the kids get high and eat some hamburders. 

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

I was unaware of Wesson’s reason for suspension.  Last I heard was “violation of team rules” which could mean a wide range of reasons.  If it is confirmed that this was the reason, then fine.  But I don’t think we will ever know the details of his suspension...and when that is the case, context matters.

And let’s face it, recent history has not been on OSU’s side ethics wise.

28 minutes ago, ClusterHead said:

I was unaware of Wesson’s reason for suspension.  Last I heard was “violation of team rules” which could mean a wide range of reasons.  If it is confirmed that this was the reason, then fine.  But I don’t think we will ever know the details of his suspension...and when that is the case, context matters.

And let’s face it, recent history has not been on OSU’s side ethics wise.

Previous suspensions for Kaleb were for various team infractions. Such as being tardy to practice, missing class and late to a team meeting.  In every one of those suspensions, OSU used the similar terminology for the suspensions, as they did on March, 2019. Yeah, I have read speculation on various OSU  fan boards as to the reason for the latest suspension. I have yet to read anything definitive as to the real reason for the latest suspension. Believe me, I have done a lot of research on the subject. Going beyond fan boards, and making contact with newspapers in Ohio. Only thing I have been able to come up with is that the latest suspension was not based on number's of games, but rather was time based. 14 days, and not 3 games.  Probably due to the previous suspensions.  And most likely why OSU stated from the onset, that Kaleb would be back before season's end.

31 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

There once was a fellow named Wesson

Who Coach Holtmann thought needed a lesson

"You cannot smoke weed!

Hence a number 8 seed!"

But we'll keep those hot Hoosiers a guessin!"

This forum has some seriously talented poets!

Smith will be gunning for Wesson (I know Juwan will be guarding him, but come on...the pun was too good!)

Rob teaches CJ a lesson

Romeo makes Andre his Juliet

Muhammad can't move Mount De'ron

And Juwan says, "Honorable mention, huh?"

3 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

Glad to see we're favored even as the lower seed. Let's hope the line moves to -2...

KenPom has us by a point, so I'd say whoever was making that spread just took that (or another algorithm) and tacked the extra half point as the house's advantage.

Archived