Ohio State Pregame Thread

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

See the side by side stats, game day essentials, keys to victory and a prediction for this huge game.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/indiana-vs-ohio-state-game-day-essentials-tale-of-the-tape-keys-to-victory/

We have the better roster and should win but Holtmann has completely owned Archie.  I think we lose by a couple today but if by some chance we pull it off I think we take out Sparty tomorrow.

Finally game day is here!!!  I am nervous mostly because of our history in this tourney.  Excited about how we've been playing though -- hopefully they can pull this off today!

And so glad that I work from home.  I have a meeting from 1-2 but they don't need to know my TV will still be on  :) 

18 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

We have the better roster and should win but Holtmann has completely owned Archie.  I think we lose by a couple today but if by some chance we pull it off I think we take out Sparty tomorrow.

How has he owned Archie? We should wait until they each have a full team of their own recruits before we start to say owned. 

27 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Well if you call 3 games as owned, I guess you are right but two of those losses came on late 3's from Jackson.

28 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

I'd say that was before (1) we've got the healthy roster back, (2) Justin Smith revelation, (3) Devonte Green settledown, and most importantly (4) THE IU quarterback Rob Phinisee. We can still lose if we come out of the gate flat and energy-less. To me, in order to win this game, it only takes big hearts and great efforts just like our team showed at MSU. 

Archived