My apologies to this board

I am sorry for my language the other day and was reprimanded it for it and I did deserve it.  I just took it to personal when a certain poster called me out and pretty much called me dumb but that does not justify me going over board with my reaction.  I really appreciate this board and what it stands for and should know better than go out and call people names.

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I am sorry for my language the other day and was reprimanded it for it and I did deserve it.  I just took it to personal when a certain poster called me out and pretty much called me dumb but that does not justify me going over board with my reaction.  I really appreciate this board and what it stands for and should know better than go out and call people names.

That stuff happens Bro...it takes a big man to publicly apologize.  Just keep on keeping on!

I missed what you said.  Could you please repeat it.  So I can know if accepting your apology is in order  ?

JUST KIDDING !

I am with you.  HSN is like a big family. We don't always agree on everything.  But that does not mean we don't value what others have to say.

AND after having any debates with you in the past, the one thing I can say, is.... you are not dumb. 

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

I missed what you said.  Could you please repeat it.  So I can know if accepting your apology is in order  ?

JUST KIDDING !

I am with you.  HSN is like a big family. We don't always agree on everything.  But that does not mean we don't value what others have to say.

AND after having any debates with you in the past, the one thing I can say, is.... you are not dumb. 

Thank you, what I said was  not a real profane word

5 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Didn't see what you said so I figured you were just gone for the weekend or maybe locked up. Haha. No worries. This season has caused many of us to lose it a little. All good!

2 minutes ago, Bob said:

Since people are talking about IQ’s has anyone heard from Dakich since we been on a winning streak?😆

I listened to a bit of him today because Fisch was on with him. I hate to admit but he was very complementary of the team and their recent play. He said he thought they were playing better than any other team in the league and thought they had a chance of doing some damage this week. He also was praising Rob and how they are a different team when he has been healthy.

3 minutes ago, Hoosier98 said:

I listened to a bit of him today because Fisch was on with him. I hate to admit but he was very complementary of the team and their recent play. He said he thought they were playing better than any other team in the league and thought they had a chance of doing some damage this week. He also was praising Rob and how they are a different team when he has been healthy.

Sorry, Jockitch...you can't say Archie is a bad coach one week and sing the team's praises the next week.

You're still an ignorant tool.

34 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Sorry, Jockitch...you can't say Archie is a bad coach one week and sing the team's praises the next week.

You're still an ignorant tool.

Again. I don't listen to Dak on the radio.  But he pops up on You Tube for me.  One day after IU lost to Nebraska, back in January, Dakich, called Archie a "chicken blank" for Archie's post game comments.  And then Dak proceeded to cast shade on each and everyone of IU's assistants.... asking were did these guys come from ? And what do they know about Indiana basketball ?

It was so bad that Kentucky Sports Radio actually ran a story on Dak's tirade against the IU coaching staff.

Dan Dakich CRUSHED Indiana and Archie Miller on his radio show 

Thanks Dan. 

7 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Again. I don't listen to Dak on the radio.  But he pops up on You Tube for me.  One day after IU lost to Nebraska, back in January, Dakich, called Archie a "chicken blank" for Archie's post game comments.  And then Dak proceeded to cast shade on each and everyone of IU's assistants.... asking were did these guys come from ? And what do they know about Indiana basketball ?

It was so bad that Kentucky Sports Radio actually ran a story on Dak's tirade against the IU coaching staff.

Dan Dakich CRUSHED Indiana and Archie Miller on his radio show 

Thanks Dan. 

I have lost respect for him over the last few years. He talks out of both sides of his mouth. During IU games that he has covered,....he continues to distance himself from IU nation....IMHO.

I agree with last 3 posts! That’s why I said I hate to admit it. For me, he is impossible to listen to when he does an IU game. It seems like he was always on the call when we had bad games or had just come off a bad game this year. The only reason I clicked on it was out of curiosity because we have been playing good. 

6 minutes ago, rico said:

Only here can a public apology be morphed into talking about Dan Dakich.

I thought about that as I responded.  At least Scott is man enough to apologize.  It would take at least a public apology for me to regain any respect for Jockitch.

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

I have lost respect for him over the last few years. He talks out of both sides of his mouth. During IU games that he has covered,....he continues to distance himself from IU nation....IMHO.

He talks out of both sides of his body.  Primarily from the orifice opposite the head. 

2 hours ago, Hoosier98 said:

He had to use something resembling the truth, because Fisch would point blank call him on it and make him look like a fool. 

20 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Never need to apologize Scott.  Just demonstrates your fine character that you chose to do so.  Enjoy what you bring the this site.  We are all passionate fans or we wouldn't be here.  I come to this site because the posters are insightful, respectful, and control their vulgarity.  Any small mind can spew venom.  Insightful comments require thought.

Kudos to the mods for keeping it that way!(This last comment is not aimed at you in any manner Scott!)

Archived