Healthy, Confident and on a Mission

Confidence !  Something IU had to start out the season.  And lost along the way, along with mulitple players going down due to injury.  And remarkably returned, once multiple players recovered and came back from injury. 

IU is riding high right now in terms of confidence.  Something that they surely need as they head into the BTT. 

To add.  IU has exorcised a lot of their demons as they have traversed this roller coaster of a season.  Early, early on... there was a question about defense.  Pack line, I believe.

IU put that to rest fairly quickly, as IU's defense became a strength of the team.... only to turn to questions about the offense. As IU struggled at times to score 50 points or more.

Again, IU put that to rest, as the season closed, and IU could have scored 100 or more, if not for the fact that Archie chose to get end of the benchers, actual game time play.

And .... let's not forget about free throw shooting.  People questioning IU's ability to get the free throws... and in particular.... De'Ron.... who at season's end, proved what I said all along.... once he got strength back in his legs.... that he honestly, and truly is a good (not great, yet) free throw shooter.

The mission continues.  Mission to prove the naysayers wrong. 

11 hours ago, milehiiu said:

To add.  IU has exorcised a lot of their demons as they have traversed this roller coaster of a season.  Early, early on... there was a question about defense.  Pack line, I believe.

IU put that to rest fairly quickly, as IU's defense became a strength of the team.... only to turn to questions about the offense. As IU struggled at times to score 50 points or more.

Again, IU put that to rest, as the season closed, and IU could have scored 100 or more, if not for the fact that Archie chose to get end of the benchers, actual game time play.

And .... let's not forget about free throw shooting.  People questioning IU's ability to get the free throws... and in particular.... De'Ron.... who at season's end, proved what I said all along.... once he got strength back in his legs.... that he honestly, and truly is a good (not great, yet) free throw shooter.

The mission continues.  Mission to prove the naysayers wrong. 

I think your reference to the points scored is the most interesting aspect of today's game.  90+ the last two, but as you said, at times struggling to score 50, including vs. OSU.  Which offense do we see?  Something in between?  

Archived