Ohio State post game

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the effort at the end but should have waited until you were down 20 with 10 to go to start playing with effort.  I was watching on my computer at work and had no sound so why was Morgan out so much in the last 5 minutes.  They went back to their old habits of turning the ball over and taking bad shots especially in the first half.

NIT bound. 

Refs were terrible BUT you can’t decide you want to play when you are 20 down and there is 5 mins left. Without Devonte, it was a blowout. Romeo disappeared, stood around, and basically didn’t involve himself until it was too late. When Fitz has more points than our supposed lottery pick there’s a problem. 

3 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

If kenpom doesn't have iu as the most unlucky team in the NCAA division 1 then he's an idiot and all his analytics can be thrown in the trash.  

This team also won about 5 games by three or fewer points...FWIW. 

Turnovers and stagnant offense killed em again. No urgency 

Just now, Zlinedavid said:

Season 1: Lose big.
Season 2: Lose close.
Season 3: Win close.
Season 4: Win big.

First two are holding true. 

I was thinking of this mantra earlier and given the long losing streak wasn't able to fit this season into that box. We lost close then started winning, close and big, and then close the season with an unfortunate close loss that may well prevent us / Juwan (who I feel for) for going to the tourney. Dang it.

I'm too competitive for this trash,  I'm so sick of IU basketball sucking.  I'm not interested in finding any positives to this game.  We lost.  We don't deserve a bid and probably don't get one.  These guys need to feel the shame of losing and come back the way Cody, Watford, Hulls, Oladipo, Sheehey, and company did a few years ago.

Romeo has a hard decision to make.  Go down like that after stating you want to be a legend.  

Archie has to get better.  Injuries were an excuse but it can't always be the excuse.  

1 minute ago, HoagieRoll said:

Yeah big ten definitely rigged the game so IU basketball would miss the tourney. Give it a rest 

No, preference was given to a team deemed more likely to make the tourney.  It's that simple.  With all the corruption coming out these days, it's hard for me to not be skeptical about this stuff, particularly when the last four minutes when IU was destroying ohio state, every call went their way.

Archived