Everything NIT

3 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

So my wife and I are talking about taking our boys to the game this weekend.  There are 5 of us.  How early do you think we need to get there?  I am basically happy just to get on the main level somewhere.

There were plenty of seats open last night, and I got there after the game had already started, but I expect the crowd to be a little bigger on Saturday.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow....just checked in on NIT game #2 seed Texas vs. #7 seed N. Dakota St. @ Texas. It looks like there's barely 1,500 to 2000 fans watching that game......Its pretty sad that it only a mixture of both Texas fans and N.Dakota St....Looks like a small college or high school attendance. 

We may not sell out but there are plenty of Indiana basketball fans that will support the game. Sad that we turned it down in the past and missed a chance to reach out to new fans whose first ball game they can afford is a 10-20 ticket and experience it first hand like these kids coming to the game. We should never turn down the opportunity to promote the program.

Mods - if this isn't ok to post here, please remove and no offense will be taken.  

Also - for those interested - Martha the Mop Lady is doing it again, and here's a way to help if you want to do so.  (I just did this - Super easy!!)  

NOTE:  CORRECT EMAIL to deliver your e-tickets is Tgarzinski@bigsindiana.org (see additional tweet below)

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

Wow....just checked in on NIT game #2 seed Texas vs. #7 seed N. Dakota St. @ Texas. It looks like there's barely 1,500 to 2000 fans watching that game......Its pretty sad that it only a mixture of both Texas fans and N.Dakota St....Looks like a small college or high school attendance. 

Watched some of that game live last night and the attendance was terrible.

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

So you're happy we did not make the NCAA.:coffee:

Makin' lemonade, brother...makin' lemonade...

4 tickets on my phone.  Taking a friend and his two IU-crazy sons who have never seen Assembly Hall in  person.  I haven't been to a game since the renovation.

43 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

4 tickets on my phone.  Taking a friend and his two IU-crazy sons who have never seen Assembly Hall in  person.  I haven't been to a game since the renovation.

We picked ours up today too.  I have been to several games but I have a 10, 7, and 6 year old who will be going for the first time.

I have not seen the renovations first hand either.

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I just bought 3!!  Taking my daughter :)   Should we wear matching red shirts?  🤣

$20 seats and free parking - can't beat it.  

Archived