ARCHIE

10 minutes ago, Bob said:

I am with you I think Archie will do us proud! Hoosier football an basketball fans are just tried of being told to wait. Football what are we talking 40 years. Basketball what going on 25 years let’s get this thing going’s! 

Sorry Bob, football might be another 40 years. lol

5 hours ago, Long Duk Dong said:

I wish Armaan was a better shooter though. Every guard going forward should be a good to great shooter. 

This should be an Indiana staple 

He just shot 39% from 3 his senior year. Scoring 23.8 ppg, with a FG% of 54%. This against good competition around the Indy area. 

1 hour ago, Feathery said:

He just shot 39% from 3 his senior year. Scoring 23.8 ppg, with a FG% of 54%. This against good competition around the Indy area. 

Yeah, he's good.  I'll grade him on his senior year, his latest, when he was drawing all of his opponents attention and still showing improvement.   

Shows hunger.   Good get.  

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

Yeah, he's good.  I'll grade him on his senior year, his latest, when he was drawing all of his opponents attention and still showing improvement.   

Shows hunger.   Good get.  

I was impressed when I watched him play. I don’t watch a lot of high school basketball, but he is clearly better than every member of “The Movement” other than Yogi. I did watch those kids play and never understood what the hype was about. 

I had a parent of a current high school senior at another school in the area, who knows the game, tell me that Armaan will be a better fit at IU than Romeo is.  Not that Armaan is better, just a better fit for Archie. 

11 hours ago, Long Duk Dong said:

I wish Armaan was a better shooter though. Every guard going forward should be a good to great shooter. 

This should be an Indiana staple 

Why are some against recruiting the Brown kid,he appears to have the making of your typical Indiana kid,shooting,IQ,...who wouldnt want that...thats a staple

1 hour ago, HoosierJax said:

Why are some against recruiting the Brown kid,he appears to have the making of your typical Indiana kid,shooting,IQ,...who wouldnt want that...thats a staple

He couldnt guard Big Ten guards is his only set back. Love his offense. If he gets stronger then maybe.

1 hour ago, HoosierJax said:

A lot of it has to do with how lioaded the 2021 class is.  Plus, if you get Leal in 2020, there would be some overlap.

There are better players around the country than Leal.  The kid scored 9 pts and 5 pts in the reg. JR benched him in the 3rd quater and didnt even see the floor in the 4th in the first game. Getting in state kids are great and all but if there are better players you get them. Not sold on Leal.

21 minutes ago, Indykev said:

There are better players around the country than Leal.  The kid scored 9 pts and 5 pts in the reg. JR benched him in the 3rd quater and didnt even see the floor in the 4th in the first game. Getting in state kids are great and all but if there are better players you get them. Not sold on Leal.

One game.  Maybe he was sick.  I heard several teams at different regionals had players fighting the flu.

21 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Yes there better, he shot 48% from 3 last year and 44% this year. Hard to beat that bud. He isn't the only player to be benched. He has a great attitude and work ethic. Oh and he loves the hoosiers 

Archived