HTD's favorite topic

rico

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, hoosierBGH said:

Yes, at one point they were not only destined to be BIG champs but national champs as well. 

This is what my point is.  Those who love Purdon't on this website were so excited about this "being their year."  I was pointing out back then that it never has and will not be "their year."  I guess if 2nd in the B1G and a 2nd round exit is their year, I can live with that.  

8 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

This is what my point is.  Those who love Purdon't on this website were so excited about this "being their year."  I was pointing out back then that it never has and will not be "their year."  I guess if 2nd in the B1G and a 2nd round exit is their year, I can live with that.  

What if "little brother" does make a run to the FF?

41 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

I just hope more southerners know where Purdue is after the tournament. 

10 hours ago, Drroogh said:

Personally I thought they overachieved based on Swanigan leaving. Guess, I don't pay enough attention to really know where they project? :coffee:

i don't really disagree with this.  just fun to see Purdouche fans talking about this being their season when they got off to a good start and them not winning the conference.  i'm counting on a typical 2nd round exit and Southerners still having no idea where Purwho is.

1 hour ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i don't really disagree with this.  just fun to see Purdouche fans talking about this being their season when they got off to a good start and them not winning the conference.  i'm counting on a typical 2nd round exit and Southerners still having no idea where Purwho is.

Still sticking to that “don’t know where Purdue is” mantra I see. 

38 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Was searching twitter for a betting line for IU/Rutgers, and this tweet showed up:

image.png.8b1a90ab011f2e954b12541c387ebf84.png

Hahaha...taking credit for our performance against Rutgers.

LOL.  I wonder if they pointed out how PU's losing started after Archie/IU revealed the blueprint?

44 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Was searching twitter for a betting line for IU/Rutgers, and this tweet showed up:

image.png.8b1a90ab011f2e954b12541c387ebf84.png

Hahaha...taking credit for our performance against Rutgers.

Beating them by 2 points when they were the #1 team in the B1G sure must have destroyed their confidence! Thanks for the win Turdue.

Archived