HTD's favorite topic

rico

4 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

So they lost to #8 OSU on the road, and Michigan is also ranked... Michigan being their in-state rival has no bearing on anything, so I don’t know why you think that makes a difference.  Purdue lost to OSU at home and lost to unranked WKU.  MSU has better losses.

Take it up with the committee........

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, FW_Hoosier said:

I don’t see how MSU isnt a one seed over Purdue right now.  They have better wins, better losses, and the head to head win.

I hope Purdue ends up with a 1 seed.......then ends up losing to a 16 seed that plays in the 1st round. Being the first 1 to lose to a 16 seems like such a Purdue type accomplishment. 

Rico::: Anybody but THE OVERRATED PEE YEW SMELLERMAKERS  , VBG & LMAO !! pee yew's smellermakers are currently ranked # 6 in the country ( and that is TOO HIGH ,IMHO ) I am also saying that WISCONSIN [ yes Wisconsin AT HOME] just might BEAT those Smellermakers by ONE point ! My new picking system has Wisconsin 73 pee yew's smellermakers 72 !! Go Badgers pin LOSS # 3 IN A ROW on those OVERRATED pee yew turdmakers !!

2 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Rico::: Anybody but THE OVERRATED PEE YEW SMELLERMAKERS  , VBG & LMAO !! pee yew's smellermakers are currently ranked # 6 in the country ( and that is TOO HIGH ,IMHO ) I am also saying that WISCONSIN [ yes Wisconsin AT HOME] just might BEAT those Smellermakers by ONE point ! My new picking system has Wisconsin 73 pee yew's smellermakers 72 !! Go Badgers pin LOSS # 3 IN A ROW on those OVERRATED pee yew turdmakers !!

To be honest HTD it is a wide open affair this year.  Probably 20+ teams that could win it all this year.

35 minutes ago, rico said:

To be honest HTD it is a wide open affair this year.  Probably 20+ teams that could win it all this year.

Yeah...I can't remember this much parity (mediocrity) in all the years I've been watching. Seems like there were always some really dominant teams. Sure don't have that this year.

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

Yeah...I can't remember this much parity (mediocrity) in all the years I've been watching. Seems like there were always some really dominant teams. Sure don't have that this year.

Really a strange year for sure.  There is not one team that jumps out at me.

15 minutes ago, rico said:

Really a strange year for sure.  There is not one team that jumps out at me.

When they get healthy, with the experience they have at guard, I think Nova will be the team to beat 

Wisconsin's Badgers hand the pee yew Smellermakers their THIRD STRAIGHT LOSS !![ as my new Crystal Ball predicted ,VBG] Top of the World Ma , Top of the World Ma , Top of the world MA !!! LMAO LMAO LMAO !! pee yew a # 1 seed in the big dance ?? If those turkies are handed a #1 seed in the big dance it will be the worst decision ever made by the selection committee (IMHO)!!

I'm not really sure how Painter is supposed to adjust with this roster other than benching his giants and trying to play a complete different way, and I don't think that will work because his wings aren't very athletic.  This team is kind of one dimensional so I think their best bet is to try and move themselves and the ball better, and hope shots start dropping.  I personally think Painter got the most out of this team in the middle of the season, and now they've been exposed.  I don't really think it's a knock on his coaching, if anything it's a knock on his recruiting, which let's be honest PU is probably pretty hard to recruit for being in a ND, IU, OSU, MSU, Louisville, and UK sandwich.  I think Painter is a solid coach for PU, and it would be the wrong move to get rid of him.  Very few teams win national titles and Painter has had some really good teams, and consistently finishes in the top of the BIG.  Plus if the FBI gets rid of the cheaters, then the clean teams will have a great shot in the coming years, as long as IU and PU aren't part of this investigation.

20 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I give  a tip of my IU hat to the Penn State Nittany Lions !! They went into Hackey-Smackey's house of mugging and scared the pants off those pee yew smellermakers !! Great EFFORT PENN STATE !!! 

Scared? I’m sure Purdue expected that to be a dogfight. Penn State has a talented team. 

40 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I'm SURPRISED that you had the balls to admit that there are teams OTHER than your smellermakers tha are  GOOD !!

Stlboiler has been a very good poster on several of our HSN versions. Yes, we often disagree on some things as far as how he views Purdue, but he's almost always been very fair and level headed. 

I disagree ! He posts too much pro pee yew b.s  ON THIS IU WEB SITE, imho !!  I can hardly wait to see those pee yew turkies lose in the B10 TRournament and the NCAA Tournament and then I can wave BYE-BYE to those pee yew 4 seniors !!!!!!!!

P.S. those pee yew smellermakers only beat a Penn State team [ that has now LOST ELEVEN games] by ONLY 3 POINTS at pee yew's own MUGGING ARENA !!! I repeat " pee yew SUCKS" VBG & LMAO !!

P.S Again , Pee yew beat Arizona when Arizona did not have all of their starters !! Now I hear that Vince Edwards might not be able to play AT ILLINOIS tonight. I can't wait to find out how that works out for the smellermakers !!

Archived