NIT ticket details.....

I mentioned yesterday I bought tickets, what I forgot to mention was that they ended up being court level.  I know the NIT is not what any of us want, but you can get the chance during these games to maybe sit in seats you wouldn't otherwise have the chance to.  I've been to countless games and had some decent seats, but this will be my first time ever on court level.  

3 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I mentioned yesterday I bought tickets, what I forgot to mention was that they ended up being court level.  I know the NIT is not what any of us want, but you can get the chance during these games to maybe sit in seats you wouldn't otherwise have the chance to.  I've been to countless games and had some decent seats, but this will be my first time ever on court level.  

I am so excited for you!!!  Enjoy!!  I’ve had court level one time, courtesy of my brother who was able to get tickets from a friend. It was during Crean’s first or second year, vs Minnesota, and it was so much fun! I think you’ll bring the team some good luck as you represent HSN at court level 😁

On March 19, 2019 at 12:09 PM, milehiiu said:

Thank you eddy.  You're the greatest.  Do you have court side seats for tonight ? 

Sorry - just seeing your post. I bought 4 court seats for a friend. I'm in San Antonio/Austin for Spring Break week with my wife.

Can't make Saturday game either but bought a pair of court seats for another friend and then 6 more court seats to donate through the Mop Lady campaign that got traction for the first round game.  Pretty excited by the prospect of helping disadvantaged kids who otherwise would not be able to go to be able to see an IU game up close and personal.

Now, should we avenge our early season loss to Arky you can bet I'll be front and center for our 3rd round game!

Go Hoosiers!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

Sorry - just seeing your post. I bought 4 court seats for a friend. I'm in San Antonio/Austin for Spring Break week with my wife.

Can't make Saturday game either but bought a pair of court seats for another friend and then 6 more court seats to donate through the Mop Lady campaign that got traction for the first round game.  Pretty excited by the prospect of helping disadvantaged kids who otherwise would not be able to go to be able to see an IU game up close and personal.

Now, should we avenge our early season loss to Arky you can bet I'll be front and center for our 3rd round game!

Go Hoosiers!!!!!!!

Buying court side tickets for a friend of yours..... and going through the Mop Lady. Just the great guy I have come to know and love of you all these years.

And, oh my.  San Antonio and Austin.   My two favorite cities in all of Texas.

Stay safe,  my good friend. 

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Buying court side tickets for a friend of yours..... and going through the Mop Lady. Just the great guy I have come to know and love of you all these years.

And, oh my.  San Antonio and Austin.   My two favorite cities in all of Texas.

Stay safe,  my good friend. 

I appreciate the kind words.

Archived